Student RV Living?

1,869 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Stupe
Hbag91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have an RV. Wondering if any of you have a student living in an RV and if this is a good option. If so, any recommendations?
TXAGGIE10
I've been at several around BCS, and prefer Aggieland RV in Bryan. Rates are good, as well as WiFi, which is important for students. The new one in Bryan off 2818 is good, but the WiFi is absolutely horrible.

Both have clean laundry and shower facilities, too.

IMO, Aggieland RV.
allMondjoy
Timber ridge rv park is the one on 2818. I have a son living there right now and he has nothing but great things to say. And they actually just upgraded their wifi.
We have stayed at a couple more for football season. Village 21 is great and has lots of nice trees. And there is another one further out on Marino road that is quiet and out of town. Marino road rv
barbwire
We lived at Aggieland RV (not students though). Internet at each site is included in the rent which is awesome. Chuck, the owner, is usually pretty picky about who lives there. He loves the students and makes sure they're taken care of but he also doesn't put up with any b.s. He says he gets the parents contact info in case there are any issues. If I had a kid I'd feel safe them being there. Only downside is it's further from campus and in north Bryan but other than that a great place.
Stupe
S
Timber Ridge is the one on 2818. We had friends that used that for tailgating this year and it's nice. The restrooms and showers are very clean and it has a clubhouse with a tv that could probably be used for study groups.

The wifi was bad early during the season, but it improved. That was an issue that the owners were aware of and were trying to improve.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.