FYI-Code Maroon Issued on the Texas A&M Campus

3,233 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by dubi
Pyewacket
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Per KBTX- a suspicious package sent the bomb squad out at the General Services Complex
BCS-Ag
The Battalion livestreamed a KBTX interview with police on the scene. KBTX doesn't have it up yet or I would link it directly.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBattalion/videos/10154402062952885/
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
My building. I'm not there today though. Staff was told to take a long lunch until building is re-opened.
nashvilleaggie11
I can't even....

Update from News 3's Rusty Surette:

Texas A&M police say the suspicious package that prompted an evacuation of the General Services Complex building was actually an admissions letter sent in by a student in a large envelope with battery-operated lights attached to it.
aggiepaintrain
AG
REJECTED
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Sweet Kitten Feet said:

My building. I'm not there today though. Staff was told to take a long lunch until building is re-opened.

You weren't there today huh? Seems very convenient.
Olsen
AG
Why would you send an admissions' letter/package to the school attached with battery-operated lights (I'm guessing Christmas tree lights)? High school millennials these days man...
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Wanting to get noticed. Look at mah engineering skillz!!
redd38
AG
Good Aggie Hunting said:

Why would you send an admissions' letter/package to the school attached with battery-operated lights (I'm guessing Christmas tree lights)? High school millennials these days man...

Have you seen how guys ask girls to homecoming/prom/etc now? It's all about making a grand gesture these days.
AmazingGracie12
I'm guessing a rejection letter with wires and lights is headed to that kid!
agnerd
AG
Good Aggie Hunting said:

Why would you send an admissions' letter/package to the school attached with battery-operated lights (I'm guessing Christmas tree lights)?
Because you don't qualify for any of the automatic admissions and need to prove how different you are. Usually reserved for liberal arts colleges though.
TexasAggie_02
AG
nashvilleaggie11 said:

I can't even....

Texas A&M police say the suspicious package that prompted an evacuation of the General Services Complex building was actually an admissions letter sent in by a student in a large envelope with battery-operated lights attached to it.
Clock boy applied to A&M?
AggieJason
AG
AmazingGracie12 said:

I'm guessing a rejection letter with wires and lights is headed to that kid!
Hopefully CSPD & TAMU send the bill to the kid who caused this.
dubi
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

nashvilleaggie11 said:

I can't even....

Clock boy applied to A&M?
Clock girl......
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.