Dog Boarding Suggestions?

2,289 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ratfacemcdougal
TexasAggie_02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I need to go out of town on short notice this weekend. My vet's office is booked up this weekend. We used to use Lovan Care as our backup, but they moved and now only board cats for some reason.

Any good recs for boarding a 50lbs dog?
michellecan
Briarcrest Vet Clinic 979-776-1223
Max06
AG
I also used to board at Lovan Care, but since their move I have been using Aggieland Pet Resort (part of Aggieland Animal Health Center) and have been very happy with it. I also have a large dog.
Bucketrunner
American Country Store in Welborn
TexasAggie_02
AG
Thanks for the suggestions. I was able to get a spot at Aggieland Animal Health Center
Athendor
AG
Strongly recommend Americas Country Store their staff is amazing and ethical.
Rooster14
I love reading the titles of new threads and making up stories before I click and read them.
This thread was about someone looking for suggestions on how to fine tune a new type of interrogation.
LunitadelNox
America's Country Store.

I know they have openings this weekend because my dog is boarding there while my husband and I go out of town. I called yesterday and they had several kennels open when I booked it.

EDIT: My dog is 75 lbs, and they have nice big kennels. Waggie Pet Zone is also good, but more expensive (for an even bigger room).
mommak
Steep Hollow Pet Resort is great.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
We used to go to Lovan

Does anywhere in town use that same format (free play with other dogs all day, their own room at night)?

I've used somewhere else a couple times since, but really hate leaving my dogs in a 4*8 cell for a week.
KidDoc
AG
Waggie Zone has been good for our big dogs.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
GunRangeGal
AG
Question... do you guys think this town could support another pet boarding facility? Just doing some preliminary research!
armymom
Yes! I loved Lovan Care's concept....play all day with other dogs, private room at night! Haven't boarded my dog anywhere else since they closed.
ratfacemcdougal
Steep Hollow Pet Lodge has had a lot of positive reviews
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.