Best place for deep tissue massage in Bryan/College Station?

12,691 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by chrissysmassage
C Loves L
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For a massage? Deep tissue

[Posters need to remember what board this is before they reply. -Staff]
nashvilleaggie11
A+ Foot Massage in the Planet Fitness shopping center on Texas Ave. in CS. It's definitely deep tissue...
EVA3
AG
Susan Olson at The Nest.
(979) 255-5562
Rhinos GB
Joe @ Elements in CS
gettingitdone
Gene at Grace Wellness Center on 29th street. She is amazing. I leave there feeling beat up......but it is one of those "hurts good" things. The next day I can't even carry a purse on my shoulders....
montegobay
Robert at Mineral Body Works in Tower Point.
SoTheySay
S
Jessica at Galleria
lightswitch
+1 Robert @ Mineral Bodyworks Tower Point. Worked out some knots between shoulder blades. Felt a little sore the next day. Day after that, felt 98% better.
George Costanza
Amy @ DeCore Fitness
dubi
AG
Ruth at Grace Wellness
redass89
nashvilleaggie11 said:

A+ Foot Massage in the Planet Fitness shopping center on Texas Ave. in CS. It's definitely deep tissue...

Horrible experience. They ****ed my back up bad..took months to get over it
medic1969p
Carol at massage envy towerpoint
UglyScientist
Another vote for Robert at mineral bodyworks. He always fixes my shoulder pain.
songstress
Jaree Whinery has helped me immensely with sciatica pain. It is not comfortable, but she gets the job done. She works with a lot of people who exercise frequently. Look her up online at jaree dot massagetherapy dot com.
Kbeauty63
AG
Shannon at Galleria Day Spa
Stupe
S
redass89 said:

nashvilleaggie11 said:

That is the only time that I've heard someone say that they have had a bad experience there.

DBSwooper
Stupe said:

redass89 said:

nashvilleaggie11 said:

That is the only time that I've heard someone say that they have had a bad experience there.

On two separate visits they've badgered me about the tip I've left even though it was generous. As in they made a huge scene after I paid, tipped and was walking out the door because they apparently wanted more. I don't understand what their deal is and frankly it was beyond annoying.
nashvilleaggie11
That did happen to me the first time I went there and it was very strange and took me aback. Hasn't happened the other 3 times I have been.

It is too deep tissue for me...so I skip the full body massage now and just opt for the foot massage which is really heavenly.
redass89
Stupe said:

redass89 said:

nashvilleaggie11 said:

Maybe it was just an off day? However, I would never recommend someone to go there. The person doing the massage really injured my back. Like I said, it took months to work itself out.
tgivaughn
AG
Those that employ a chiropractor know this is where to go for intelligent massages of any kind. There is a relationship between massage preface to chiropractic therapy that is a level above - just feeling good massages.
medic1969p
tgivaughn said:

Those that employ a chiropractor know this is where to go for intelligent massages of any kind. There is a relationship between massage preface to chiropractic therapy that is a level above - just feeling good massages.

I've had both. I've never been satisfied with a massage at the chiropractor's office. They only work on the area that's being treated and not a whole body massage. There was nothing intelligent about it.
jbuck04
AG
Chrissy at Chrissys massage, off brothers blvd I believe.
Summer Breeze
AG
After some back and leg pain last year I discovered College Station Chiropractic and was able to get both immediate and long term relief. I recently had a massage there when I was VERY sore from running, and it was amazing - - great balance of relaxation and working out the knots. I highly recommend them for Chiropractic and massages.

Bonus - the price is reasonable and I am never pressured to come three times a week or anything like that.
Roc96
AG
medic1969p said:

Carol at massage envy towerpoint

Carol is a fantastic MT. Recently Kitty at Massage Envy gave me a deep tissue massage, and it was outstanding! I highly recommend them both.
BeamPepper
AG
Jessica B at Mineral Bodyworks is awesome. Sweet girl, and passionate about her work.
toocool
What is the recommended tip for this type of service?
AggiePhil
AG
15-20%
txgardengirl
Peace at Hand - Josh or Rebecca are great!
chrissysmassage
Thank you! Come back soon! www.chrissysmassage.genbook.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.