I'm complaining about a restaurant...

4,865 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by toolshed
LandscapeChick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was burned tonight. I was burned real bad.

I am not going to go into specifics (I'm not trying to burn the place to the ground ok), but would like help in reaching the appropriate people.

How do I contact someone with Wayback Burger? When I mean contact, I mean by not calling the main line. I tried that and was hung up on, twice.

TIA

*Out of habit of visiting, I accidentally posted this in the general forum...
nashvilleaggie11
Yikes. I don't really have a good answer for you. Try Facebook messaging the page? I have sometimes been lucky that way...
OnlyANobody
The store is responsive to Facebook messages. I messaged when their phones were down in their early days. (I don't know who responds though) A tiny bit of Facebook-stocking on their page will lead you to the individual who owns it.
LandscapeChick
Well it looks like the person of issue is the son of the owner.

I'm not going to slam the restaurant (anymore than posting on here has), but I will not be returning which is the most I can do I guess.

Thanks for your help, hadn't thought about facebook.
taxpreparer
AG
When you say "burned" do you mean physically, hot coffee spilled on you, or cheated?
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
nashvilleaggie11
So you're not going to pursue the complaint because you don't think they will do anything or they aren't doing anything because it's the son?
LandscapeChick
I should have clarified, I wasn't physically burned. I was in my opinion cheated. Then insult was added to injury, throwing gasoline on my fire. I realized as soon as I typed that sentence that I've got a lot of inferno going on, no regrets.

Call me small town, but no I don't think anything will come of it due to the fact that the "manager" that treated the situation so shockingly bad is the owner's son. I hope I'm wrong! I still contacted them via Facebook and we will see.

OnlyANobody
Some business owners (I could not say all or even most) but some would like to be informed if their offspring manage poorly or fail in customer service skills during their absence.

australopithecus robustus
You should absolutely let the ownership know, you'd be doing them a service. You both will learn from it, regardless the outcome.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Let them know.

Daddy needs to know if his idiot son is f-ing up the business he's most likely spent years in bringing to this town. If Junior was a jackass to you, he's most likely been a jackass to other customers, but no one's brought it to Dad's attention.

And if Dad knows and won't do anything, well it won't be the first burger joint to fail in this town....
Frio Cielo
That place has almost nothing going for it. The parking is minimal and access is poor. I went one time and was not impressed by the food at the price charged and the wait for our food was far too long. It appeared that no one really knew what to do or didn't care to hustle to get the food out.

If the service is also poor, I project that they will be closed or have a change in ownership within a year.

There is too much competition for fast food in this town to have average higher priced food and poor service.

OnlyANobody
AgChick, email me at the address in my profile. I have a comment that is not wise to post for public viewing.
FlyRod
I think someone really failed at their market research on this place. Our burger market is SO saturated, and there are so many almost-legendary places to choose from, that I can't imagine opening a burger place here that wasn't off-the-charts crazy weird. We have a plethora of chain places, with Whataburger out front. There are the beloved grease-pits like Koppe and Top of the Hill. We have one "frou-frou" place (Grub) and soon will have another (Hopdoddy). And finally all the restaurants and bars that serve good burgers (Blackwater Draw, Chef Tai's truck, Margie's, Proudest Monkey).

The very last thing I would want to open in BCS is a burger place.
ratfacemcdougal
Just reading these posts and the other comments in the coming and going thread....I don't think I would ever venture a visit there.
Broncos
OnlyANobody said:

AgChick, email me at the address in my profile. I have a comment that is not wise to post for public viewing.

Is this the owners son?!
OnlyANobody
No, no. Not his son. Not anyone's son.
LandscapeChick
OnlyANobody, email sent!

I reached out via Facebook last night and received a response today. I am fairly positive (based off of the email address) it is the same person that caused so much grief, still going to send them an email as requested.
TKDMom
Ag Chick. I know the owner. If you don't get an appropriate response, let me know.
LandscapeChick
I received a reply through Facebook. Unfortunately it was from the person that caused so much grief, he will not provide contact information for anyone other than himself.
toolshed
AG
Looks like the owners are Chuck and Michele Wilson according to an eagle article from earlier this year. A quick google of his name and city will give you his personal FB page, maybe a quick easy way to get in contact with him. Seems like Andrew is the manager, maybe the person you are having an issue with.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.