Christmas Trees in College Station

3,041 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ltaylor
ohheyjennykay
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We bought a gorgeous, really full 7-8ft Christmas tree 2 years ago at the Kroger on Longmire & Rock Prairie for $50.

Went to both Krogers yesterday and most were scraggly and at least $60 for a 6-7ft. Super disappointing. Anyone know where we can buy a nice tree this year in town for a reasonable price?

Thanks & Gig 'Em!
techno-ag
AG
Consider driving a little and cut your own. Great experience. Try Tim's Trees in Wheelock. http://www.timstrees.com
michellecan
Have gotten ours the last 5 years at Farm Patch and have never been disappointed!
Stupe
S
techno-ag said:

Consider driving a little and cut your own. Great experience. Try Tim's Trees in Wheelock. http://www.timstrees.com
Yep!

We've done this for ten years.
AggieAces06
AG
I have never had a real tree, but I know that the Lions Club has a lot set up next to the College Station Police Department as a fund raising event.
selk
AG
Farm patch has a tent behind Abuelos, best trees in town
FlyRod
The Farm Patch selection is consistently excellent.
agwifegirlmom
For the past 4 years we have gotten ours at Lowe's and have been very happy so far.
GlassHalfFull
SAMs club has 7-8ft trees for $29.99.We're really happy with ours.
Bill Robbins
AG
AggieAces06 said:

I have never had a real tree, but I know that the Lions Club has a lot set up next to the College Station Police Department as a fund raising event.

The Lions Club is raising funds for the Fun For All Playground that will be built in Central Park.

http://funforallplaygroundbcs.com
CS78
Bill Robbins said:

AggieAces06 said:

The Lions Club is raising funds for the Fun For All Playground that will be built in Central Park.

Always get our trees from the Lions Club and always been happy.
Bill Robbins
AG
CS78 said:

Bill Robbins said:

AggieAces06 said:

Always get our trees from the Lions Club and always been happy.
The Lions Club trees are selling faster this year. As of this morning there are only 50 left.
Tailgate88
AG
The Lion's club is sold out of trees taller than 6'.

Farm Patch wants $119 for a 7-8 foot tree that was $99 last year and $89 the year before. :-/

Does Tim's Trees have decent sized trees? I'm glad to drive out there but we have a high ceiling and I need at least an 8' tree....hopefully for less than $100...HEB had some pretty decent ones for $69 the other day. I'll probably head there but if anyone has a secret source I'd love to hear about them...

Merry Christmas!
Bill Robbins
AG
Tailgate88 said:

Farm Patch wants $119 for a 7-8 foot tree that was $99 last year and $89 the year before. :-/

Does Tim's Trees have decent sized trees? I'm glad to drive out there but we have a high ceiling and I need at least an 8' tree....hopefully for less than $100...HEB had some pretty decent ones for $69 the other day. I'll probably head there but if anyone has a secret source I'd love to hear about them...

Merry Christmas!

One ten-footer left at the Lions Club tree lot. We are on Texas Ave next to CSPD.
Bill Robbins
AG
Bill Robbins said:

Tailgate88 said:

Merry Christmas!

One ten-footer left at the Lions Club tree lot. We are on Texas Ave next to CSPD.

Last ten-footer is gone. But there are plenty to choose from ranging from 5-7'.
ltaylor
Any where still have decent trees in BCS area that you know of, Kroger on RP sold out, Lowes on Fitch look brown and dead.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.