The Corner Bar and Rooftop Grill

6,562 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by australopithecus robustus
halibut sinclair
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not the first time he's posted this misinformation.
KidDoc
AG
redd38 said:

KidDoc said:

The smoking in bars (and bar/restaurants) in Bryan is a huge downer for me and my family. But that is very individual. Just be aware that if it is a bar primary (Monkey, Uncorked, that irish bar I forgot the name, Margie's) there will be smokers doing what they enjoy.
What are you talking about? When was the last time you went to one of those bars?
Margie's was a week ago, Murphy's was about a year ago and was FULL of smoke. Uncorked we walked in that same night about a year ago and was smokey, Monkey's about 6 months ago and no smokers at the time.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
halibut sinclair
You are wrong - Uncorked has never allowed smoking in all the years they've been open. Murphy's Law went no smoking since the last time you were there, apparently.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Ive been to uncorked dozens of times over the last year and have never encountered someone smoking. Youre misremembering.
redd38
AG
KidDoc said:

redd38 said:

KidDoc said:

The smoking in bars (and bar/restaurants) in Bryan is a huge downer for me and my family. But that is very individual. Just be aware that if it is a bar primary (Monkey, Uncorked, that irish bar I forgot the name, Margie's) there will be smokers doing what they enjoy.
What are you talking about? When was the last time you went to one of those bars?
Margie's was a week ago, Murphy's was about a year ago and was FULL of smoke. Uncorked we walked in that same night about a year ago and was smokey, Monkey's about 6 months ago and no smokers at the time.
Are you sure your pants weren't on fire? That would explain all the smoke you're experiencing and is a common symptom of liars.
FlyRod
Sounds like a disgruntled former employee of these establishments trying to stir things up...
KidDoc
AG
Hmm you are free to review my posting history I am not a bar/restaurant employee, troll, or liar. It is a valid complaint I have with those establishments that prevents me from visiting them more often. I'm sorry you think that is a lie but it is true.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
KidDoc
AG
halibut sinclair said:

You are wrong - Uncorked has never allowed smoking in all the years they've been open. Murphy's Law went no smoking since the last time you were there, apparently.
That is great news thanks I really liked Murphy's otherwise!
halibut sinclair
KidDoc said:

Hmm you are free to review my posting history I am not a bar/restaurant employee, troll, or liar. It is a valid complaint I have with those establishments that prevents me from visiting them more often. I'm sorry you think that is a lie but it is true.
As has been proven, other than Margie's (possibly), it is not a valid complaint.
studioone
Get rid of the bar...

Bring back Campus Photo!!!
australopithecus robustus
Get rid of the wedding venue. Avalon would make a good bar!
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Quote:

It is a valid complaint I have with those establishments
Except its not valid because your premise is factually inaccurate. Im not saying you're lying, just that you're wrong.
KidDoc
AG
Edmond Dantes said:

Quote:

It is a valid complaint I have with those establishments
Except its not valid because your premise is factually inaccurate. Im not saying you're lying, just that you're wrong.
Hey I'm happy to be wrong, I'll be happy if they changed policy since I last visited. Actually going out there Friday night for first Friday so hopefully won't come home smelling like an ash tray this time!
halibut sinclair
Quote:

I'll be happy if they changed policy since I last visited
As has been said, Downtown Uncorked has never allowed smoking in the 7 years they've been in business.
studioone
Quote:

Get rid of the wedding venue. Avalon would make a good bar!

nah.. too many pigs....
australopithecus robustus
It could be called "The Wild Bore". Get it lol?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.