Fence Company's

4,552 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TLIAC
aggiepaintrain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have a contact who will answer the phone and wait for it....call you back?

Don't say Aggieland Fence Co either.

TIA
jmazz
AG
Jason DeVore, Ace Fence, 979 - two one nine - 8 7 one seven. Call or Text.
The Original AG 76
AG
RAM fence
jrhmc
AG
+1 for Jason with Ace
michellecan
Onyx Fence
Victor
JB
AG
Jason @ Ace did mine many years ago. Still looks great.
75AG
AG
Jason at ACE. Good guy. Good fence.
b0ridi
Fence company's what?
Gigem2day
Call me directly, I'd be glad to give you a quote. Jason @ Ace Fence. Number 219.87one7
Bigderk21
AG
Ace fence is great! I recommend them as well!
Ron Burgundy
Will you use landscaping timbers for posts like in most of Castlegate?
lightswitch
I think that any fence company's that use landscape timbers should dragged through a pasture of horse manure. Not really, but feel strongly that it a very substandard way of building a fence. Treated 4x4 / with cement in a cardboard form / lip about 1" off the ground will last a whole heck of a lot longer than untreated post where bugs / weedwhackers can get to them.
BrazosDog02
AG
I don't build residential fence but is concrete still what they use? For my fence concrete is a good way to get a repeat customer in 5 to 10 years from rot. I use gravel to lock a post in the ground. It's good enough to pull 6 strands of high tensile fence against it so I would think it would be overkill for residential.
LGAggie
AG
BrazosDog02 said:

I don't build residential fence but is concrete still what they use? For my fence concrete is a good way to get a repeat customer in 5 to 10 years from rot. I use gravel to lock a post in the ground. It's good enough to pull 6 strands of high tensile fence against it so I would think it would be overkill for residential.
We cement our corner posts on our barb wire fences and we've never had one rot off. Granted, I'm only 32...so they still might...
BrazosDog02
AG
It must be all about the install. My buddies rotted off and said not to do it. Mine do not. His are older. I've put concrete all the way to surface level and domed it to run water off and I've left cocnrete 6" below...both seem to be OK. My gravel ones do fine as well. *Shrug*

I'm putting in a new fence now and I'm concreting my corners and braces for high tensile poly coat....I'll keep this thread handy and touch base In 30 years and let y'all know.
java94
AG
Is Jason @ Ace still the top rec? I have two sides of my privacy fence that need to be replaced... Both are shared fences with neighbors, so we'll be splitting the costs. I'd prefer if we all three pay our part to the company, versus me paying all of it and collecting from neighbors.
JimInBCS
For what it's worth we used Aggieland Fence last summer. Used metal posts and had them stain the new fence as well as a section of existing fence we kept. We were extremely pleased with cost and results. Never any issues with contacting them, and in fact they came back after being paid to address a small issue.
TLIAC
AG
We got 4 bids for a new fence in March 2017. Castillo's came in lowest. They used metal posts and we had a 2 x 6 installed around the bottom of the entire fence. They did an excellent job. The boards were pre-stained and 16 months later, the fence still looks brand new.

Castillo's Fence
979-218-5206
979-739-3172
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.