ISO Firewood

2,032 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by JR Ewing
Rhinos GB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking to support a TAMU Student who is earning extra cash from selling firewood. I need a pickup load of basic oak, split 16". Will need to be delivered/stacked. Names & Numbers please or you can have them contact me at cajutexfoods@gmail.com. Thanks.
JR Ewing
AG
I'm having a Post Oak cut down on Tuesday. Any students wanting to earn some cash can come and grab what you need from my street pile and provide OP with split firewood. It would need to be before Friday (big trash day). Email at atm98john@yahoo.com if interested.
Eliminatus
AG
wasn't there a highly recommended gentleman who did this as well? up to full cords delivered?
Brewmaster
AG
979.402.9392. Eddie

While not a student, a lot of posters here use him. I even bought some hickory from him last year. Theres not many enterprising students these days.
Rhinos GB
Quick update: I was contacted by a young man who is a senior in High School and has applied to A&M. He is working to earn money. He was very polite and professional in his email correspondence and in person. I purchased a trailer load 5' x 8' x 2' of split oak firewood for $80, delivered and stacked. He did a great job with neatly stacking and arrived on time. I recommend. His email is jamesjohnson12299@gmail.com

I have no affiliation, simply passing on info due to job well done. Gig Dat!
JR Ewing
AG
I had a student named Matt inquire and have given him first rights to pick up my freshly cut up tree.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.