Justice Web Still down?

7,578 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Mr.Short-termMemory
firefly1204
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When I go to Justice Web it says it will back active on October 1st, 2016. I've tried it several times since then, including tonight and I still get the "Sorry for you inconvenience but the new software will be available Oct. 1st. Well today is November 2nd. Is there another website I can use to find info out or does anyone know when we will "really" be able to access Justice Web again??
Rexter
It usually works during business hours...for whatever reason.
ratfacemcdougal
just used it....working fine
mtec
I've still been getting that message on my mobile device, but if I access it through a web browser, it works fine.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
that site is down a lot.
FlyRod
I'm curious why that site intrigues people so much...
stinkerbelle
Justice Web is getting a new site. Only a few sections have even been getting updated in the past few months because of the new site. The new site was supposed to be up last week, but there were kinks and bugs to be taken care of so the word is that the new site should be up and running by Monday. It is my understanding that going to Justice Web will redirect you to the new site, but I am not 100% sure on this. We have used Justice Web daily at my place of employment and for most of what we use it for are the sections that have not been being updated lately so we contacted District Court and were told the information about the new site. We actually just contacted them again yesterday to get an update and were given the information about Monday.Sooooooooo.......hopefully Monday you all can finally get your Justice Web fix!
CollegeStationMaid
I used it yesterday from my mobile and had no problems
firefly1204
OK, I will keep checking.

And for those of you wondering, it's a good site for checking on potential renters, employees, or even info on someone you might have met that you might considering dating.
Mr. Palsgraf
The site has not been updated in about a month. When you go to the site now there is no new data.
FNG
FlyRod said:

I'm curious why that site intrigues people so much...

Oracle updates.
Mr.Short-termMemory
AG
Mr. Palsgraf said:

The site has not been updated in about a month. When you go to the site now there is no new data.

This is correct. Until the new system goes live, Justiceweb works, but no new info has been added since October 1. No new arrests, court settings, or documents. And no date given for new system.
Mr.Short-termMemory
AG
Justiceweb is back up! There is a new format, and it appears you must register before you can use it. Haven't played with it too much yet. But it's up, and appears to be current.
EBrazosAg
AG
Registered. Can't find some things that were there before. Very awkward search. Guess I will get used to it.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
FNG
It's odd. I can't find anything like I used to.

Where is the Sheriff Jail search?

Mug shots?

firefly1204
I tried searching this afternoon and couldn't find what I was looking for. One thing was searching civil records such as divorce and family law filings. Anyone know where to find those?
BigBubba
AG
And it continues to suck. Tried using it multiple times today and all I get is an error stating "There has been an error on your user configuration. Please contact the Odyssey Portal administrator to resolve this issue."
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Its pretty terrible. It never works for me. How does it make money? Who owns it?
BlazeHarper
Have you tried reinstalling your operating system ?
If not
Try reinstalling your operating system.
If that does not work
There is probably something wrong with the website.
Mr.Short-termMemory
AG
The jail search on justiceweb in Brazos County is up.

https://jailsearch.brazoscountytx.gov/JailSearch/JailingSearch.aspx?ID=400#MainContent
AgGunNut
AG
Did it actually work for you?
Mr.Short-termMemory
AG
It is now. It was not during work hours today for some reason.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.