Where to buy Pokemon cards?

4,417 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Broncos
Thomas Ford 91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any recommendations for a B/CS card shop for specific Pokemon cards?
redd38
AG
Maybe that comic book shop on Texas just north of the Bryan/College Station divide.
rptsAg03
On Harvey, in the shopping center that has MugWalls and Southern Jewelz- go behind Southern Jewelz to the store that is next to lululemon. I don't know it's name, but if you want it, there is a good chance they have it or know where you can get it.
Scruffy
AG
Forbidden planet.

U.K. Store.

https://forbiddenplanet.com
megaman64
AG
rptsAg03 said:

On Harvey, in the shopping center that has MugWalls and Southern Jewelz- go behind Southern Jewelz to the store that is next to lululemon. I don't know it's name, but if you want it, there is a good chance they have it or know where you can get it.
It's Clockwork games, they have Pokemon cards at a slight discount from msrp, I think they're 3/$11 or something like that for packs. https://www.clockworkgaming.com/home.php
Jinx
Absolutely Clockwork Games and Events. They know their stuff and have always been my go to for board games, cards, comics, etc. Great folks.
threecatcorner
pretty sure BCS Books and Comics doesn't carry them; not sure what cards they have besides Magic, but I think I heard them tell someone they don't have Pokemon cards. I think they used to have them several years ago but don't think they do any more.
Pyewacket
AG
The game store on Harvey has a VERY small selection. Was really disappointed. If this is for a kid into pokemon, Target has the best selection in town and is cheaper than amazon. At the Bryan target, they are on a wall next to the registers, not in the toy isle. Trust me, I have been to every store in this town.

BTW, My oldest just got into pokemon and is looking for kids to play with. The pokemon league here meets at the Clockwork store where we went to look for cards. It was all adult men. Does anybody know where kids get together to play?
FNG
Pyewacket said:

The game store on Harvey has a VERY small selection. Was really disappointed. If this is for a kid into pokemon, Target has the best selection in town and is cheaper than amazon. At the Bryan target, they are on a wall next to the registers, not in the toy isle. Trust me, I have been to every store in this town.

BTW, My oldest just got into pokemon and is looking for kids to play with. The pokemon league here meets at the Clockwork store where we went to look for cards. It was all adult men. Does anybody know where kids get together to play?

Adult men were playing Pokemon?

Did they lose their Magic: The Gathering set?
Jinx
Pyewacket said:

The game store on Harvey has a VERY small selection. Was really disappointed.

When was this? That's odd. In any case I'm pretty sure Clockwork does special orders still - op was looking for specific cards if I'm not mistaken.

As far as where kids go to play, maybe try the libraries? When I was much younger we always just played during lunch at school. In my experience adults have always been pretty welcoming and excited when a young person is starting out.
antijorge
Game Exchange.
Broncos
antijorge said:

Game Exchange.
4. Years. Later.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.