King Oaks

6,527 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Optimized
1Aggie99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone live or own a lot there? Curious what the opinion of the place is.
ringrit
My parents have lived out there for a little over 2 years now. They really like it and the community!

The roads suck, but they're working on them and probably won't have them completely fixed permanently until all the construction is done out there. Iola School district, so that may or may not be a factor if you have kids. We considered moving out there, but we have one more in school and he wants to stay at the same school until he's done.
Rex Racer
AG
Iola has an excellent school district. It shouldn't be a factor, at least not a negative one.
aggiegal99
I really want to move out there. It's beautiful. My husband won't even consider it because the deed restrictions are so tight.
JeepWaveEarl
AG
We are selling 2 acres down 244 in Anderson Shiro ISD for sale -- backs up to a healthy pond, FM 244 frontage, utilities at road, scattered trees where a home site would not be seen from road and light deed restrictions (no mobile homes, 1 animal/acre, no chickens or pigs)..... if anyone is looking in the area. whoop03 <<<<<AT>>>> gmail
Ric Clark
aggiegal99 said:

I really want to move out there. It's beautiful. My husband won't even consider it because the deed restrictions are so tight.

I agree, the deed restrictions and the HOA fees are issues.
Picadillo
HOA and the deed restrictions keep the area looking nice, I'll compliment them on that. The roads seem to be a never ending concern.
txgardengirl
those awful deed restrictions must be what's making it harder to find houses out there or lots...
susieq30
Give me deed restrictions any day. We like keeping our place up and want our neighbors to do their part too. Deed restrictions definitely help keep home values up.
agtex09
AG
We have 2 lots in King Oaks that are right next to each other on a cul-de-sac! Wish we could build there but our plans changed unexpectedly. Let me know if anyone is interested!
JP76
agtex09 said:

We have 2 lots in King Oaks that are right next to each other on a cul-de-sac! Wish we could build there but our plans changed unexpectedly. Let me know if anyone is interested!

What's your email address ?
agtex09
AG
JP76 said:

agtex09 said:

What's your email address ?
jennifer.lavers at gmail dot com
amdee28
What's the internet situation in King Oaks?
Optimized
AG
They have fiber to the home-sites through Windstream. Currently only pushing 70mb down and 8 up I believe.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.