Septic contract and cleanout

4,574 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Counterpoint
Prescient
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've seen older posts on both subjects, but would like some more current info if I can. Apparently, our service contract is expiring. We've lived in the house for 4 years now, and had no idea we HAD a contract as we've never had anyone ever come out (though they were nice enough to let us know that our contract with them was expiring). I know septic systems and ours is working fine. Who knew you had to have them under a service contract (using the word "service" lightly)!

So, I'm thinking it's about time to have ours cleaned out, and we need a reliable, quality provider to do the required (apparently) inspections.

Suggestions for either or both is greatly appreciated.
carpe vinum
AG
Carroll Septic for the clean out and Heath for service seems to be the consensus around here. I have Wilkerson for the service with no complaints.
InMyOpinion
I've used Heath for 14 years, shows up 3 times a year for inspection. He has let me know of anything that needs fixed or when the system needs pumped out. He is quick to respond when you have questions.

If it's maintained properly and you watch what you put down the drain you can go several years without it being pumped.
Tailgate88
AG
+1 Heath, and don't spend the money to pump unless David tells you to.
OTSmith
Anyone used All American Septic? I inherited them and need to renew, but would like to know any opinions first.
jnew0531
AG
Does anyone have contact info for Heath?
carpe vinum
AG
This was on the Brazos County website

Name:HEATHS BACKHOE SERVICE
Address:5395 HICKORY LN
City:COLLEGE STATION
State:TX
ZIP:77845-9695
County:BRAZOS
Work Phone:
979-690-0810
Tex Aggie
AG
Vote for all American
Jordan is great
stonebase
+1 for All American---Great Service!!!!
jafo4349
I've used All American for at least the last 5 years and have absolutely no complaints. They are honest and reliable and I never have to worry about being overcharged. They always call to let me know they are coming and are always professional.
CWIsom
All American... Jordan goes above and beyond!!!
aggiebeck
I just called Jordan and he was very helpful! We're switching our Septic Contract over to them. Here's the phone number for All American Septic and Grease if you have problems finding it - (979) 574-1220
Counterpoint
AG
Are these recommendations still good? (I think this is the most current septic thread)
Jetty
AG
Heath installed our system in 2000. We have used his service the whole time.

Had a fence builder dig a hole right through the aeration line. Heath came out and fixed it on the same day.

Also Agree with Carroll for cleanout.

Abbyag06
Heath is great. We have had our contract with him for 8 years and he is comes out same day if we have issues. Also his price was more reasonable than others I called.
TXAggie1976
AG
I do not recommend Heath. Was not easy to work with... shows up on his schedule and won't work with yours at all including if you have dogs that need to be put up.
bugle rank '87
AG
Kettler Septic Services has been awesome! We had an issue and called in and he was at our house within hours.
SchnauzerMom
+1 for Heath. My father has been using him for almost 25 years.
jello123
Heath installed my system in 1999, always count on him to be here with maintenance or any issue,
Counterpoint
AG
How are the prices (for cleanout)?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.