Indian Lakes (Hwy 6 access)- update?

17,491 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by carpe vinum
Oogway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Of course. I mean what developer would want to miss out on adding to the local trend of having roads and intersections that make absolutely no sense? Why be a historical has been when you can create snarls and scowls for years...
ClassicArnold
VERY happy to see the Mesa Verde extension making serious progress. All the dump trucks, concrete trucks, landscapers, builders, and beer can chunkers won't have as many turns to make or traffic to wait on. They can now go straight in IL off the access road.
Spyderman
AG
MemphisAg1 said:

gunan01 said:

This is the same story they've been giving for years. Makes me wonder if it's ever going to happen.
It's happening. They're pushing the roadway now and installing drainage pipes. Went for a walk yesterday and captured these pics. It's about a half mile from the end of Mesa Verde to Hwy 6. The road will intersect the Speedway overpass. In one of the pics you can see an older, abandoned house that will either be moved or demolished to make way for the road.

I lived in that cabin for 20+ years or so. A pile of ashes now...snif.
MemphisAg1
AG
Took this picture about ten days ago. They oiled the roads and should pave soon.

AgTrip
It's open!
D_Wag97
AG
Just in time for the destruction of GP and Arrington into an even more ridiculous stoplight. At least Indian Lakes peeps will get to cut through to 6 now instead of having to use that intersection...unless they have to drive their kids to school instead of letting them ride the bus.
carpe vinum
AG
Mesa Verde opened today and the lack of traffic is glorious.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.