Millican Reserve

19,068 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by tgivaughn
Oogway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Red Krow--it is private, but there are several groups that I believe are allowed to use it, such as the local cycling club, etc.

Here is a link for one of them: https://brazosvalleymountainbikeassociation.wordpress.com/
hungaryforchile
Probably made the right call. Last I heard, the property is still deemed "private," so unless you have special permissions, you're technically not allowed to be back there.

Source: Am with a group that's in the Millican Alliance, a part of the Millican Reserve, and had to sign a waiver (and all of our members have to sign the waiver, too).

The property is beautiful! Have fun at the race!
ChampsAg
Graduate of Navasota High. Not as bad as people think...
Red Krow
Cool thanks for the replies. I might have to check out the Mt bike club. Don't ride near as often as I would like to, your priorities tend to change when wife, job and kids come along. Would be good for me to start riding regularly again. Looking forward to Saturday.
CactusThomas
AG
SAWgunner said:

No possible way would I raise kids, or send my kids to school, in the Navasota ISD.

Well, yeah now that Fedora is gone.
stpetersen
AG
Have tried to see what the HOA fees run per year at Millican Reserve. Anyone know how much they run?
BrandoC
AG
Same for Bryan ISD. I have worked there, absolutely terrible school district with the worst kids I have ever been around.
originaltexan
Walmart needed in that area, so bring in the bulldozers
stinkerbelle
stpetersen said:

Have tried to see what the HOA fees run per year at Millican Reserve. Anyone know how much they run?
Looks like $700.00, that is just to start with. Take a look at the Restrictions, there are a whole lot of Assessments than can be added over time.....this is for the Section called the "The Meadows"
tgivaughn
AG
Who are the primary Home builders for this Reserve?

What are the lot prices or per acre, since they vary in size?

I read $700/year HOA fees + potential extras? True? What does that buy the payers? e.g. public pool, party ramada, etc.?

IMHO and am sticking to it
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.