Handyman

5,733 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by milner79
Ed Carter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ISO reliable, affordable, and jack of all trades handyman to help out with needs for my rental property in college station. Any suggestions would be appreciated thank you advance!
Chazz03
AG
C&D Property Services
cd_properties at hotmail.com
texasaggiegirl04
AG
T-Rex Home Repair

Trexhomerepair at gmail dot com
ThatAg
Kyle Butler 11kbutler11 at gmail dot com
Hanrahan
AG
Jason Palasota. He is great. Can do anything from tiny handyman stuff to full blown construction work. He's done every kind of job for me on my rentals in cs. Ultra reliable and very fair. I've used him for years.

(979) 255-3221 jpp_76@hotmail.com
dubi
AG
quote:
Jason Palasota. He is great. Can do anything from tiny handyman stuff to full blown construction work. He's done every kind of job for me on my rentals in cs. Ultra reliable and very fair. I've used him for years.

(979) 255-3221 jpp_76@hotmail.com

+1
medic1969p
T Ritchey with Glory Enterprises takes care of properties for both local and long distance property owners. Whatever you need he can take care of it. He's honest, reliable, and affordable. 979-218-2336
Ric Clark

I highly recommend RYAN LUNDELL, 979.676.0139, lundell2002@yahoo.com

claudia119
If you're looking for a reliable handyman in the Bryan/College Station area, call Aggieland Handyman! Number is 682-309-6592.

They do literally everything from home repair to land clearing. They fixed my rent home's uneven sidewalk, then came back the next week and completely remodeled my roommate's bathroom! My landlord was happy, because they gave us a free quote on-site.
medic1969p
Call T Ritchey at Glory Enterprises
Small family-run business but very affordable. He has several property managers both in town and out of town that he handles maintenance issues for.
979-218-2335
Justified
T. Richey just completed a tiny project for me. I was surprise how low the bid was and he did an great job! Showed up on time and very professional. I would recommend him again and again.
milner79
medic1969p said:

T Ritchey with Glory Enterprises takes care of properties for both local and long distance property owners. Whatever you need he can take care of it. He's honest, reliable, and affordable. 979-218-2336
Just providing a bump and an update from a happy customer of T Ritchey. He is constructing a new patio cover on our rental property and doing a great job. Even helped track down a fair-priced roofer for a piece of the work he was not equipped to tackle. Honest, fair and reliable, we have discovered.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.