Lost phone at Kyle Field - who to contact?

9,306 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jbr
medic1969p
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My husband was on the third deck last night. when he got to the bottom he realized he didn't have his phone so he went back up and it was gone. It was almost dead. There have been no calls or texts on the phone. Who do we contact?
jja79
AG
Your carrier?
justalocal
I would bet that if you called UPD, they could file a lost phone report or direct you to the correct person to notify.
medic1969p
I"ve already contacted Verizon and the phone has not been used.
OneGood2011Ag
AG
As the Official Host Committee of Texas A&M University, MSC Hospitality is responsible for managing the Campus Lost & Found currently housed within the Memorial Student Center.To claim lost items:
Items found at Kyle Field will be found in MSC Suite 2240 Monday after 2 p.m. following home football games. To claim lost items, call the MSC lost & found at 979-845-1515 or go to MSC Suite 2240 Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
TLIAC
AG
Too late to help you but for others - game day lost and found for Kyle Field is located at Gate 11 (northwest entry). From the other posters information, I'm guessing that after the game is over any unclaimed items are transferred to the MSC.
AggieJason
AG
I'm a game day supervisor. TLIAC is correct. This is assuming the phone was turned in to someone who works the games. Like others suggested, check with CSPD, UPD, the MSC, and maybe BPD just in case.
medic1969p
the phone has not been turned into Kyle Field security or MSC lost and found
medic1969p
Still no word on old one.

He used this as an excuse to get a new one.
Scotch
AG
jaketimothy09
AG
I lost my wallet... did anybody find it... my name is Jake Langford please somebody reply to me thank you!!
jbr
AG
Lost & Found for Kyle is at Reed Arena (per a preseason meeting with Athletics).

Contact their main desk.

Phone: 979-862-7330
jbr
AG
Lost & Found email address for all athletic venues....

lost@athletics.tamu.edu

Items will be held at Reed Arena for approximately 1 week then taken to the MSC lost & found.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.