RV on side yard

9,697 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by UmustBKidding
violiav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RV Envy.
Texasyankee
I know this is an old thread, but I am planning to do the same and I live in the Rock Prairie/Edelweiss area. What did the original poster do?
woodiewood1
If you don't like to see the RV over the privacy fence, plant some switch cane along the fence and let it grow higher than the RV. He will appreciate it growing into his yard and fighting it forever.

You might plant some privet along the fence so the birds will spit out the ripe fruit onto the top of his RV?

I personally would just build a tall trellis a couple of feet off the fence and grow some nice vines with flowers and enjoy the view!
txgardengirl
Edelweiss has an HOA
TRSlayer80
I know the original poster. They put the rv on pavement and spoke to the neighbors to let them know. It can not be seen from road. No issue with city. No HOA. No deed restriction violation. Property values have increased by $70k since original post. That may not be true for every neighborhood.
taxpreparer
AG
There was a proposed ordinance to ban parking any vehicles on grass or dirt. I do not know if it passed, but you should check into it.

NM: just realized this was a ridiculously old thread.
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
UmustBKidding
It is not legal to park a vehicle on a non improved surface in college station, that was adopted years ago. There are a few exceptions like lots zoned ag/open but they issue tickets for parking with even a single wheel on the grass. And you will need a permit to build a improved parking surface.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.