Where to recycle cardboard?

1,628 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 12 yr ago by wellboriginal
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm cleaning out the garage Saturday, and I have a bunch of cardboard. I'd prefer to recycle it than just dump it at the landfill. Where is the best place to take this to recycle it?
Kitten With A Whip
The Bryan Drive-in Recycling Center in the Bryan Walmart parking lot recycles corrugated cardboard. For hours and more info on items they will take, click the link below and scroll down.

http://www.bryantx.gov/departments/?name=recycling_center

[This message has been edited by Kattx07 (edited 11/3/2011 2:49p).]
Tailgate88
AG
Thanks!
Rhinos GB
That's who I use for CajuTex.
dave99ag
AG
Brazos Valley Recycling has a dropoff location on Adriance Lab road on West campus across from the vet research building. They take carboard, paper, all plastic and glass. Best thing is that you can drop it off at any time.
originaltexan
If you work at a business and you have extra styrofoam pellets or bubble wrap, please let me know.
originaltexan
If you pledged to be greener in 2012, contact me for your bubble wrap and Styrofoam pelleuuts. I will be glad to pick up from your business. I u
se in packing and shipping. I am not a freeloading fool. I usually repay with a bottle of something at least once a year. Originaltexan1916@gmail@gmail

[This message has been edited by originaltexan (edited 1/14/2012 2:03p).]
wellboriginal
Be sure to break down your boxes!

There have been times that I have taken cardboard to the recycling container on Adriance Lab Rd on west campus of TAMU and that section of the container is stuffed full of boxes that nobody has taken the time to break down.

A few seconds with a box cutter or knife and a little elbow grease and it will make everything fit a lot better and reduce the amount of work the recycling center employees have to put in to sort everything.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.