Outdoors
Sponsored by

Shooting in the house (not dryfire)

2,579 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 12 mo ago by The Wonderer
mhnatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone tried this? Seems like a nice concept - a brief mod of your actual handgun with a CO2 charge to introduce recoil and laser to pinpoint.

HumbleAg04
AG
Meh, seems like a lot of work. From a speed / accuracy perspective it is always my first shot that takes the longest and varies the most. Follow ups are faster on same target or different targets after draw / aim. I use dry fire to work that out and the range for recoil / follow ups etc.

You can watch this video that we have discussed before on how well dry firing and drills with a no recoil systems (airsoft) can translate to real weapon performance.

Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Y'all never done a desk pop?
ConfidentAg
AG
Red Pear Realty said:

Y'all never done a desk pop?

They haven't and it shows
drummer0415
AG
mhnatt
I'm didn't know this was an Aggie(ring)! Kudos for making an epic vid! Yeah, should not run a .50 in the living room.
The Wonderer
AG
mhnatt said:

I'm didn't know this was an Aggie(ring)! Kudos for making an epic vid! Yeah, should not run a .50 in the living room.
aggieband 83
AG
Yeah, your bride ain't gonna be happy with you. You are going to be taking cold showers for a while because she's going to cut you off from the good stuff!

Loved the video.
Aggie Band not the easiest but the Best.
drummer0415
AG
Lol my name is not Matt Carriker. I wish it was, because that dude is $$$RICH$$$ from his YouTube fame and other associated businesses like Bunker Branding, but I am not him.
ConfidentAg
AG
drummer0415 said:

Lol my name is not Matt Carriker. I wish it was, because that dude is $$$RICH$$$ from his YouTube fame and other associated businesses like Bunker Branding, but I am not him.

Wonder if he is on Texags
The Wonderer
AG
drummer0415 said:

Plus, also, owning a thriving vet practice.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.