Outdoors
Sponsored by

Gun Control groups

970 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BenderRodriguez
Drshovelhead
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Are probably trying to figure out damage control now that we released a illegal gun runner. I think this could give the administration headaches now trying to push their agenda on bans.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
That side of the deal will be largely ignored by the media.

All most will hear about is how Biden freed a member of several protective groups from an evil Russian government.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
I think you got lost. The politics board is a few down from here.
HarryJ33tamu
Paging Tikka - which ranks higher on the leftist support page - LGBTIAQTFSHDT+ person who is a criminal or gun control??
BrazosDog02
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

I think you got lost. The politics board is a few down from here.
This is the weirdest complaint I see on this board.

"Sorry, this is an issue that is sitting in our lap and directly impacts us, but we're going to have to ask you to take that to another board where it can be effectively derailed and ignored."

Keep it up and our firearms posts will be on the History board. Gnometalmbout.
BenderRodriguez
AG
Spot on.

I would absolutely love it if politics had nothing to do with the outdoors or guns.

But we all know thats not the case.

I get folks not wanting every single guns/politics blurb of the day to have its own thread. Its tiring, for sure.

But pretending pushes for idiotic failed anti gun policies by politicians releasing international arms traffickers arent impacting OB members and the things we do and arent worthy of discussion here is naive at best and intentionally harmful at worst.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.