Outdoors
Sponsored by

Never change East Texas

6,299 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ag_of_08
BCO07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks like I'm taking a trip to Vidor
hurricanejake02
AG
Dammit, I thought I was taking a trip to Vidor...
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
A ranger on 31's is pretty boss. A ford ****ing ranger on 31's is a whole new level.
BCO07
AG
Honestly looks like a legit little lease truck. As a younger man I had one for work that I got at least 2 wheels, but sure felt like 4 off the ground by using the far end of a spill way as a ramp
Howdy Dammit
AG
Met several people from ETX while in school. They all thought it was the greatest place on earth and were moving back immediately after graduation. Never understood the infatuation with it. I get home is home, but these folks were over the top.
aTm2004
AG
I bet it hauls fat chicks like a champ.
RebelE91
AG
It's hard to escape from behind the Pine Curtain.
BCO07
AG
I'm from etx originally and would have loved to go back, but my hometown is over run with meth these days
Unemployed
AG
Howdy Dammit said:

Met several people from ETX while in school. They all thought it was the greatest place on earth and were moving back immediately after graduation. Never understood the infatuation with it. I get home is home, but these folks were over the top.
Just like Aggies and College Station.
rather be fishing
AG
Since it's from Vidor, does the KKK membership come with it or do you have to apply for that separately?
FriscoAggieFan
AG
Howdy Dammit said:

We prefer that you keep thinking that way
Madman
AG
I know the seller

https://instagr.am/p/Ck9ehpBAF0i
DeBoss
AG
I can't stop hearing that song now!! It's a Ford F'ing Ranger
- If you are going to do something stupid, be smart about it.
schmellba99
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

A ranger on 31's is pretty boss. A ford ****ing ranger on 31's is a whole new level.

I had a Ranger on 31's back in the day. Only had a 4 banger though, but it would go through some ish that a lot of others couldnt get through.
Ag_of_08
AG
No, that's Port Neches or Silsbee. They hand out the white robes in Silsbee, Port Neches you get the purple ones, some feathers and a letter from an "Indian tribe" telling you acting like you're in a Peter pan roleplay is also ok.
Tx95Ag
AG
Nederland >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Port Neches
Ag_of_08
AG
Like watching two spoiled kids fight over Christmas presents.... but one of them has to wear the "spexial" costume for the fight.

At least Nederland marches a real band :-P. Sitting through PNG games is ALMOST as annoying as sitting near OUs band.
Maybe Next Year
AG
SETx > ETx
Howdy Dammit
AG
BCO07 said:

I'm from etx originally and would have loved to go back, but my hometown is over run with meth these days

This is what got me. They would always acknowledge the crime/drugs and talk about the horrible encounters they had on their own land. But still loved it.
Eliminatus
AG
My first truck I ever owned was a Ranger and not going to lie, kinda miss that little thing. This ****ing ford ranger here is not too terribly far from me…..
RCR06
AG
Vidor is Southeast Texas not East Texas. Whole other crazy breed of people than the East Texas ones. I live in Beaumont and might be willing to go check this out for the group.
EFE
AG
#TAFFR
HalifaxAg
AG
Is he selling a toolbox to go on it?
Ag_of_08
AG
Maybe a > murder rate

On a serious note though, the guy selling it is pretty good people unless he's changed a lot. Nice family too.
Buck Turgidson
I have to admit, the picture of that truck made me smile and I'm not from East Texas or a pickup guy.
clobby
AG
Had a 92 Ranger, 5 speed with the 2.3, as my first truck. Had to turn off the AC to get up a hill. Got the bad boy up to 85mph going downhill one time.
EastTexAg09
RCR06 said:

Vidor is Southeast Texas not East Texas. Whole other crazy breed of people than the East Texas ones. I live in Beaumont and might be willing to go check this out for the group.
Anything south of Lufkin is not East Texas. South of Lufkin and on the eastern side of the state is gulf coast
BCO07
AG
disagree
Howdy Dammit
AG
RCR06 said:

East Texas is CS to Louisiana. Meth head east Texas is east of 45.
CenterHillAg
AG
I've always thought anything east of I-45 and Conroe North is East Texas. East of Crockett is behind the pine curtain.
FIDO 96
AG
This screams HighVelocity!
Maybe Next Year
AG
Lol, well there's a take.
Unemployed
AG
Golden Triangle area has always been considered SE Texas. Not sure why it's even up for debate.
Howdy Dammit
AG
Maybe Next Year said:

Lol, well there's a take.

Geographically speaking CS to Louisiana is the eastern third of Texas?
Maybe Next Year
AG
Sure! The generalization was funny. Granted that everything west of San Angelo is just New Mexico.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.