Outdoors
Sponsored by

Official 2022 NFR thread

4,925 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by wadd96
giddings_ag_06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Couple guys I know competing in tie-down. Shane Hanchey and Ty Harris. Cool to see them competing at the NFR. Ty should be competitive for years to come. One of these days I gotta go watch there.
alvtimes
giddings_ag_06 said:

Couple guys I know competing in tie-down. Shane Hanchey and Ty Harris. Cool to see them competing at the NFR. Ty should be competitive for years to come. One of these days I gotta go watch there.

Dont put it off… its fantastic!
Funky Winkerbean
AG
How about letting the OB name one of your young bulls? I'm sure the suggestions would be hilarious.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Aggie Hunter
AG
So as most of you know we have started a coffee company name frontier rodeo coffee after our rodeo company. So all our young bulls are named after coffee names. However, I think that's a great idea next time we need to name one we can have a vote it will just need to be a name associated with coffee.

I couldn't be more excited about round 10. Tim O Connell has drawn the horse of the year gunfire. Tim is the nicest guy in the world and is part of our coffee team. His traveling partner and person I'm predicting to win the world Jess Pope has southern star. Shad Mayfield has struggled again and my heart goes out to him. Vegas has him snake bit. Haley Kinsel has won 4 rounds this year but has two knocked down barrels so she is 8th in average. I would hate to be the person running the calculator after each event tonight it's going to be very close across the board.
It's going to be a great night in Vegas. I will try and post some pics tonight but the service inside the T&M is terrible.
Chetos
AG
Covfefe for the win!
cevans_40
AG
Hailey Kinsel got close to her arena record last night and won another round. Caleb Smidt has another world title all but wrapped up. Been a great rodeo so far and I look for tonight to be fantastic as well. Good luck to everyone.
alvtimes
AH…. I thought last night with Killer Bee was a cool little moment when they left her in the arena for a short time after the ride.
Aggie Hunter
AG
Thought you guys would find this interesting. This is the fine sheet for a few of the performances.

texasaggie_11
AG
Was the no PRCA patch some form of protest by those contestants? Seems strange that many got busted on on that night, but none on other nights.
chris1515
AG
What's the penalty for "underweight"?
Aggie Hunter
AG
That's the gentlemen that brings the calves for roping. So looks like he had a few that didn't make weight.
cevans_40
AG
What did Will Lummus do and what's the 5ft drag? (Assume it's letting your horse drag a tied calf too far)
cevans_40
AG
Oh man. Lummus lost the world championship on a broken barrier.
wadd96
AG
Congrats to Aggie Hailey Kindel on her World Championship. And to Sissy Winn on making her first NFR.
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
AgLA06
AG
I don't know if I've asked y'all. Do you do anything with Cervi for Houston.?
wadd96
AG
We don't. Which is why I don't get bulls in Austin or Houston...
AustinCountyAg
another World Title being brought back to Bellville, America.
wadd96
AG
And one to our own Hailey Kinsel '17. Whoop!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.