Outdoors
Sponsored by

Paging fsguide

1,401 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by FSGuide
Charismatic Megafauna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My car got stolen today between 10am and 5pm. Wondering if you could run my plate and see which way its headed?
Silver 08 escalade esv Tx NVL7323
dubi
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

My car got stolen today between 10am and 5pm. Wondering if you could run my plate and see which way its headed?

Have your tolltag activity tracked?
AggieStan
14 years old, really want it back ?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Good idea.
Hpd got here fast... super impressed
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I do not want to be car shopping in this environment
txags92
AG

Good idea.
Hpd got here fast... super impressed
Sly gotta ride the momentum of getting that big award for telling crooks to cheel. Can't have them going back to crime on the same day he gets an award.
FSGuide

Sorry, this is not possible.
-------------------------------------------------------
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Mateo84
AG
Just curious … you guys constantly calling for FSGuide to help … are you paying for his services? I'm seeing this name thrown out a LOT lately.

I'm sure he's happy to help an Ag out occasionally, but if he has special expertise and skills, he deserves to be compensated for his services.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Gotcha, just grasping at straws
FSGuide
Mateo84 said:

Just curious … you guys constantly calling for FSGuide to help … are you paying for his services? I'm seeing this name thrown out a LOT lately.

I'm sure he's happy to help an Ag out occasionally, but if he has special expertise and skills, he deserves to be compensated for his services.

Some people from TexAgs have spent decent $$ with me over the years and also have referred me to other paying clients. Most of the little stuff we see asked for here on the OB is little stuff. Thanks for looking out for me though!
-------------------------------------------------------
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.