Outdoors
Sponsored by

Hawk ID

1,263 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by MaxPower
Watchful Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is this a large, red shouldered hawk?

Freestone County

aggiedent
AG
Affirmative
Oruc Reis
AG
Yessir
Picard
AG
Definitely a mountain lion

Badace52
AG
Nah... Yellow lab
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
1990AG
AG
Audad

Saltwater Assassin
AG
Badace52 said:

Nah... Yellow lab
Looks more like a silver lab to me
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
A large Dikfer
ironmanag
AG
That is for sure a Mexican child killing thunder eagle. I saw one in my back yard. Make sure to keep your pets and small children indoors.

My former brother-in-law's roommates best friends uncle was a biologist and he confirmed the killer Thunder Eagles identity and the state is sending special paratrooper rescue and eradication units as we speak. Remember stay logged in to nextdoor to know when it is safe to let the kiddos out.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
1990AG
AG
ironmanag said:

That is for sure a Mexican child killing thunder eagle. I saw one in my back yard. Make sure to keep your pets and small children indoors.

My former brother-in-law's roommates best friends uncle was a biologist and he confirmed the killer Thunder Eagles identity and the state is sending special paratrooper rescue and erratication units as we speak. Remember stay logged in to nextdoor to know when it is safe to let the kiddos out.
erratication??

ironmanag
AG
1990AG said:

ironmanag said:

My former brother-in-law's roommates best friends uncle was a biologist and he confirmed the killer Thunder Eagles identity and the state is sending special paratrooper rescue and erratication units as we speak. Remember stay logged in to nextdoor to know when it is safe to let the kiddos out.
erratication??

How dare you check my spelling at a time like this. This is real and important. This is an invasive species and must be removed for the children's sake.

Let me know your place of business so I can speak to the manager.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
1990AG
MaxPower
He meant erection
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.