Outdoors
Sponsored by

Gold AK for Sale on Classifieds

3,400 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Daddy-O5
Daddy-O5
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who has their WhatsApp fired up and ready to go for more information? Maybe get some pictures from the OP and help post.

Zastava Arms ZPAP M70 AK47 Rifle, GOLD (AK-47) | TexAgs
Erin Hodge
You got telegram?
javajaws
AG
What exactly does "properly sanded" wood furniture entail?!?

Asking sarcastically since I'm putting some finish on some Zestava maple furniture this week.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
cupofjoe04
AG
OP getting their feelings hurt over on that thread. Seems super sketch. Outed as a supposed gun store named "Crazy Gun Dealer". Why wouldn't OP come out and say that the gun is at a shop, or they are a rep at the store trying to hit a quota?

This is entertaining. I WISH OP would post on the OB... we would have super fun with it!
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Is he a "crazy gun dealer" because he's stealing guns from cartel members and selling them online?
Daddy-O5
AG
OP is the second post on this thread. But unfortunately, he/she, crazy as they may be, is out of posts for the day.
Ag 11
AG
I saw that thread at lunch & I was likeā€¦
BQ_90
AG
good to see Barnes giving up some of his collection
javajaws
AG
The going rate for a Zestava AK is around $1k. Is $2k even in the ballpark for PVD coating an entire gun (gun price not included)? I honestly have no clue. For cerakote I'd say that was way high - but this is PVD so I got no idea. Not that I'm in the market for a gold AK or anything.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
jag1075
AG
javajaws said:

The going rate for a Zestava AK is around $1k. Is $2k even in the ballpark for PVD coating an entire gun (gun price not included)? I honestly have no clue. For cerakote I'd say that was way high - but this is PVD so I got no idea. Not that I'm in the market for a gold AK or anything.

$600 for a Ruger LCP Max to be coated per a random Reddit posting I recalled seeing recently.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EDC/comments/rzwtuo/i_bought_a_new_edc_and_it_just_came_back_from/
Daddy-O5
AG
javajaws said:

GOLD Zastava Arms ZPAP M70 AK47 Rifle (AK-47) - Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com : 918682269

Looks like it sold for $4676?
Trolley Problems
javajaws said:

$2-3k for an entire gun based on some quick googling.
powerbelly
AG
cupofjoe04 said:

OP getting their feelings hurt over on that thread. Seems super sketch. Outed as a supposed gun store named "Crazy Gun Dealer". Why wouldn't OP come out and say that the gun is at a shop, or they are a rep at the store trying to hit a quota?

This is entertaining. I WISH OP would post on the OB... we would have super fun with it!
It is still most likely a scammer. A legit dealer wouldn't be using whatsapp.
Daddy-O5
AG

Took photos directly from a gun broker listing here:

GOLD Zastava Arms ZPAP M70 AK47 Rifle (AK-47) - Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com : 918682269

And lists on a website not associated with the company at the address he listed on this thread. Crazy Gun dealer actually has a website here:

Crazy Gun Dealer
Daddy-O5
AG
You can actually go to his gunsandammo website and it's listed there. But if I understand things correctly he's willing to take a $1600 bath after just purchasing from gunbroker last month.
javajaws
AG
This site lists same address/number as Crazy Gun Dealer (matches number in classified ad):

https://gunsandammoshops.com/product/zastava-arms-zpap-m70-ak47-rifle-gold-ak-47/
Daddy-O5
AG
Crazy gun dealer has an actual website already.

Crazy Gun Dealer
DatTallArchitect
AG
Was gunsandammoshops.com that guy that's in hot water for scamming a bunch of people. There was a big thread on here and multiple other forums about it
alvtimes
Crazy gun dealer is a legit gun store..... Ive been there, its been in its current location for years.
Thats the correct address but wrong number for store.
Something off...... i should run over to store and ask about this gun out loud and see which employees head whips around!!!!! lol
Daddy-O5
AG
Talking to the seller from gunbroker. 100% a scam.
powerbelly
AG
The person running this scam isn't in the US.
Daddy-O5
AG
alvtimes said:

Crazy gun dealer is a legit gun store..... Ive been there, its been in its current location for years.
Thats the correct address but wrong number for store.
Something off...... i should run over to store and ask about this gun out loud and see which employees head whips around!!!!! lol
The guy has their address on his fake site. Crazy Gun Dealer has their own actual website attached to them via google.
Aggieangler93
AG
It seems like a flashy gold AK would be just what most of us Texas hunters would need. Intelligence all around I say!

May as well admit that was Manuel Noriega's gun and get a bidding war going....
Daddy-O5
AG
Hope the mods leave this one up even if locked. Talked to the seller from Gunbroker for a bit, he's having ongoing problems with this including other gun trading/selling sites. If you see any other similar listings out there flag/report/whatever you do on that platform.
ConstructionAg01
AG
I was looking at Staccato pistols on Texas Gun Trader earlier today and half of the 12-14 items were scams. Priced too low, photos stolen from other listings on Arfcom, GB, etc., and there was no location for the seller provided. It's a face-to-face transaction site, so if the seller doesn't tell you where they are located it's a big red flag.
Daddy-O5
AG
Erin Hodge said:

You got telegram?
Bumping this because he had the gall to come back. Just in case you missed it.
Daddy-O5
AG
javajaws said:

This site lists same address/number as Crazy Gun Dealer (matches number in classified ad):

https://gunsandammoshops.com/product/zastava-arms-zpap-m70-ak47-rifle-gold-ak-47/
Also, this is a completely fraudulent website, using the address of an actual dealer but with his own personal number. That he will likely not answer and only communicate by text or whatsapp.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.