Outdoors
Sponsored by

Premium AR

9,049 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 12Power
dsvogel05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What I've read is the old Noveske is good, but the newer stuff isn't the same quality.

dsvogel05
AG
This is at the top of my price range, but I'm thinking about a Radian Model 1. Problem is, they are all sold out!

https://www.radianweapons.com/en/rifles/model-1-rifle

nealan
I'm very happy with my LaRue. Shoots lights out
Michael Shumard
Sons of liberty gun works
dsvogel05
AG
We'll see how this Gun Broker order goes, but I found a Radian Model 1 16" and won the bid at $2499, which is not bad considering an MSRP of $3000, no one has the rifle in stock, and it's a 10-month lead from the manufacturer.

Now I need an optic, are there any high quality red dots with an etched reticle? Vortex has one, but I wouldn't call it high quality. Other option would be a LPVO, but I prefer something smaller and light weight. The reason behind an etched reticle red dot is I don't have to worry about a dead batter rendering the optic useless.

TIA
VegasAg98
AG
SMM48 said:

Also don't sleep on Noveske.

This.

Love my Noveske 6.5 Grendel.

Lots of great names on this thread.

A Lancer complete build would be awesome. Their receiver sets are super premium and you can go with their carbon fiber handguard.

If you can find a V Seven complete lightweight rifle, I'd go that route.

Those guys left Noveske to start V Seven. I run their handguards. Could never get their receiver sets so I went 2A Balios.
Animal Eight 84
AG

Consider going with a transferable Colt 614, go big or go home.
You've got the deposit for one.
INIGO MONTOYA
Have a POF revolution in 6.5 cm. 8.5 lbs. waiting on the suppressor I ordered a year ago. No complaints.
SMM48
AG
That new noveske is now being used by DEVGRU
SMM48
AG
get an aimpoint t2/h2 Turn it on. Leave it on. Swap the battery out every 5 years.
Bar X Ag
LaRue 7.62 and 5.56. The 7.62 predatOBR is the most accurate rifle I have…including bolt actions. 0.25 MOA
Ive heard from several of my crazed Gun buddies that KAC, JP and LaRue are top tier and then there's all the rest.
reproag
AG
Love my LaRue. Very accurate.
suburban cowboy
AG
LaRue is made in Texas and that is cool
JeremiahJohnson
AG
PWS or POF are great piston driven rifles
RK
AG
Bar X Ag said:

LaRue 7.62 and 5.56. The 7.62 predatOBR is the most accurate rifle I have…including bolt actions. 0.25 MOA
Ive heard from several of my crazed Gun buddies that KAC, JP and LaRue are top tier and then there's all the rest.

What ammo does the 7.62 like? My tOBR recently came in but I haven't shot it yet. Have a tOBR in 5.56 that shoots about .5 with FGMM 69gr but I only have maybe 15 rounds through it.
D206
AG
Larue's are hard to beat right now because they will sell you a lower receiver with their accurate upper kit. I bought my brother the 6.5 grendel for Christmas and you get a top shelf rifle for about half the cost of the others in that quality range.
JeremiahJohnson
AG
Do you need another brother?
12Power
The LWRC in Patriot Brown is an awesome looking rifle.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.