Outdoors
Sponsored by

6mm Precision Shooters

8,090 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by agracer
CactusThomas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I love the TT Diamond.
jpistolero02
That's a sweet rig right there. I would highly recommend investing the money in a LabRadar. I use it all the time because it's so easy to use. Some people complain about shooting suppressed with it, but I haven't had any issues with it.
JeremiahJohnson
AG
jpistolero02 said:

That's a sweet rig right there. I would highly recommend investing the money in a LabRadar. I use it all the time because it's so easy to use. Some people complain about shooting suppressed with it, but I haven't had any issues with it.
I wish I could. I have been hunting for one since November! Should I settle on a magneto speed?

Loving this stock and action.
JeremiahJohnson
AG
Loosely put it together. Will torque everything down when the trigger and rail come in. So far so good.
jpistolero02
Looking great! Can't wait to hear how it shoots.
JeremiahJohnson
AG
Now I just need some bullets to load!
jpistolero02
What are you looking for?
JeremiahJohnson
AG
105 Berger Hybrids.

Will probably have to settle for the Hornady's until I can find them.
jpistolero02
I will let you know if I find some. I just snagged 500 last week.
cahoots
Sir, how's the load dev going? I'm thinking of selling some stuff to get in the game. Dasher or GT most likely.
agracer
AG
cahoots said:

Sir, how's the load dev going? I'm thinking of selling some stuff to get in the game. Dasher or GT most likely.
Go GT. It's easy to develop a load for and GA Precision has Hornady brass all the time and Alpha brass every few months. They also are the sole supplier for new Hornady 109 ELDM 6mm. They are supposed to be selling 100, 500, 1000 boxes in the next week or so.

I've seen guy on the 6GT Facebook page build up pretty accurate rigs with pre-fit barrels as well.

I have a GA PPR and my 12yr old nephew hit plates from 400 to 880 yards when I took him to the range. He hit the 880 on the first shot at that distance and he was thrilled. I can tell you this, it ain't gun's fault when I miss stuff.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.