Outdoors
Sponsored by

What have you found bow hunting?

1,423 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TH36
insulator_king
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

https://localnews8.com/news/idaho/2021/09/21/remains-recovered-of-bow-hunter-who-went-missing-in-1968/

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2021/09/its-pretty-wild-hunter-finds-remains-of-man-missing-for-53-years/

Another long lost bow hunter's remains.
cupofjoe04
cupofjoe04
AG
Wow, that's amazing! I wonder how many people over the years have tried that shortcut, and not found anything.

He most have been one tough dude, out there bow hunting for mountain goats in the late 60's…
SanAntoneAg
AG
I've found mosquitos, sweat, my sore ass sitting on a board in a tree, frustration and disappointment.

And occasionally, an adrenaline rush thanks to aim small miss small.
S.A. Aggie
AG
Found some pretty cool flint spearheads.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
I've found I'm not very good at bow hunting….

It would be interesting to hear where exactly they searched imparted to where he was eventually found.
Skillet Shot
Just watched Missing 411 on Amazon prime last night. Goes over the details of all the missing hunters over the years that have disappeared without a trace. Definitely makes you think.
Mas89
AG
We always had a big hunt for the opening weekend of bow season in Bandera County. One year walking back to the camp at dusk I got to my cousins feeder and we were walking on the grassed up road, each of us in a tire track. There was a rattlesnake in the middle of the grassy road that started rattling between us. We both jumped back and cousin fell down. That was the only one ever killed on our place. First one we had seen. I still have his rattles.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Skillet Shot said:

Just watched Missing 411 on Amazon prime last night. Goes over the details of all the missing hunters over the years that have disappeared without a trace. Definitely makes you think.
Aliens?
HalifaxAg
AG
...but we can't find Bigfoot remains?!?
BlueSmoke
Never seen before levels of frustration and angst.....
Nobody cares. Work Harder
TH36
Pretty amazing his wife is still alive and able to get some closure.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.