Outdoors
Sponsored by

Basement Shooting Range - Safe Room

1,548 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by javajaws
Central Committee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife told me a few years ago that when we built our house, let's get everything you want (that we can afford), because we are not moving again.

I want this. But I ain't getting this...

Basement Shooting Range

Impressed the WSJ printed this, though the Journal has become substantially more pro 2A the past 18 months than they were a few years ago. Glad they are finally on board.

We may not always get what we want. We may not always get what we need. Just so we don't get what we deserve.
javajaws
AG
I'm guessing all the bondage equipment is behind the camera?
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
JSKolache
AG
Pay wall, cant read. Looks nice and it should for 850k
InfantryAg
AG
Air quality/ lead issues.

Have a smaller, enclosed room at one end and extend a couple of burried concrete pipes from it, with targets at the end, and a negative pressure ventilation system. Doubles as escape hatches.
atmdds03
AG
Is it really a hidden door if it's published in the WSJ, photo and all?
O.G.
I um.......I want to talk about the picture on the right side wall, and what I thought I saw in it at first.........
Bert315
AG
Interesting they have that nice of a setup but then drinking 1792 small batch. I mean it's a good drinker, actually one of my favorites but that's the bourbon you have sitting out? Figured they would have put some Pappy out there.
Al Bula
AG
AgLA06
AG
You want to hate someone?

malenurse
AG
That's got to be M.F. Barnes' house
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But, it's still on the list.
javajaws
AG
I must not be doing something right in life.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.