Outdoors
Sponsored by

Personalized multi tool for backpacker?

661 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Neches21
BusterAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for a gift for a guide that works with flatlanders. Needs a small pair of scissors for moleskin, and would like to put a personal message on it.

Any recommendations?

Budget is $50 to $150, if possible. Maybe a bit more if needed.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
harge57
AG
If scissors are the priority maybe this and find a place to engrave it.

?c=2

https://sogknives.com/parashears-black/?gclid=CjwKCAjwq7aGBhADEiwA6uGZp6Ryb6sj5UrV0eW2SY4tQRIEP4ARt2Uu4FfJaHdJsjuKqjbNYW6b4hoCmTEQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I personally love my Gerber dime as it does all I need and is tiny.

ccard257
AG
Don't even need to spend that much. Look at the leatherman squirt or style.
BusterAg
AG
The wingman looks great.

Anyone own a Leatherman? Review?
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
ShinerDunk93
AG
Check out the SOG Baton. They have one with scissors and it is a little unusual so it makes an interesting gift
Neches21
Recently ordered some customized leatherman waves which have scissors.
It was really easy to work through customization on leatherman's website and they arrived quickly.

Leatherman has many models. A backpacker will appreciate a minimalist model that is light weight

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.