Outdoors
Sponsored by

Philmont in 2021....

9,819 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Sully Dog
MouthBQ98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I suppose but stupidity is best not countenanced. I like NM but not going there while they are CoVID crazy.
Old RV Ag
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

I suppose but stupidity is best not countenanced. I like NM but not going there while they are CoVID crazy.
ok
rootube
AG
OB - Don't go to California, Colorado, or New Mexico because there are too many mask wearing liberals. Also, don't go see REK because he has a beto t-shirt. I suppose everyone has a right to enjoy ****ty country music in Galveston.
BreNayPop
AG
Our NM governor reinstated the mask mandate yesterday, in addition to starting vaccine mandates for school and healthcare workers (can choose not to get it but will be tested weekly until you do get it.

It's weird living this close to free Texas but under such drastically different rules.
mosdefn14
AG
Old RV Ag said:

MouthBQ98 said:

The entire state is very relaxed about masks. Right now you can go essentially anywhere without one. You don't see a lot of people wearing them. Why don't you actually see in real life and not just believe propaganda or spin.
Apparently you didn't make a trip to Taos while there.
Old RV Ag
AG
mosdefn14 said:

Old RV Ag said:

MouthBQ98 said:

The entire state is very relaxed about masks. Right now you can go essentially anywhere without one. You don't see a lot of people wearing them. Why don't you actually see in real life and not just believe propaganda or spin.
Apparently you didn't make a trip to Taos while there.
Taos is Taos. Like Austin is Austin. I don't make "trips" as I own a ranch in northern NM. Anyway, bottom line is people can enjoy the beauty of what Waite Phillips gave to and what his son Chope Phillips cultivated for the public or not. But, don't knock those that do choose to go and take their kids.
Aggieangler93
AG
Democrat governors are magical aren't they? What prosperity New Mexico has....
Sully Dog
BreNayPop said:

Our NM governor reinstated the mask mandate yesterday, in addition to starting vaccine mandates for school and healthcare workers (can choose not to get it but will be tested weekly until you do get it.

It's weird living this close to free Texas but under such drastically different rules.
Don't comply. It's been amazing how I don't and no one bothers me. The truth is the vast majority of people don't care. They are just trying to go along to get along.
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.