Outdoors
Sponsored by

Democrats Introduce Bill to Ban Suppressors

4,244 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by toolshed
aggieforester05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DatTallArchitect said:

Drshovelhead said:

Gunny456 said:

Menendez and Coleman, both dems from NJ introduced the "HEAR" ( Help Empower Americans to Respond Act). It seeks to ban and confiscate suppressors nationwide.
They were backed by "moms demand action" and "students demand action" and other groups. Their moto is " Hear the weapon, save a life".
It just keeps coming. Lord help us law abiding citizens.
Isn't NJ the state that you are not allowed to pump your own gas? How do you vote for people that deem you so stupid you are incapable of filling up you car?
I don't know about NJ, but Oregon has that law in place.

I don't know about now, but NJ did when I was there ten to twelve years ago.
bugslinger
AG
aggieforester05 said:

DatTallArchitect said:

Drshovelhead said:

Gunny456 said:

Menendez and Coleman, both dems from NJ introduced the "HEAR" ( Help Empower Americans to Respond Act). It seeks to ban and confiscate suppressors nationwide.
They were backed by "moms demand action" and "students demand action" and other groups. Their moto is " Hear the weapon, save a life".
It just keeps coming. Lord help us law abiding citizens.
Isn't NJ the state that you are not allowed to pump your own gas? How do you vote for people that deem you so stupid you are incapable of filling up you car?
I don't know about NJ, but Oregon has that law in place.

I don't know about now, but NJ did when I was there ten to twelve years ago.

Still has it, still dumb as hell.
Unemployed
AG
They're going to go after your pillows next.
ShouldastayedataTm
Just finished reading the white paper that was posted via a link. That is a good list of recommendations that I could find myself supporting with a clear conscience.
toolshed
AG
They used the buzz word "empower", so count me in!! Gives me the warm and fuzzies, all the feels!

Can we celebrate our new bill in our flannels with a good cup a joe?!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.