Outdoors
Sponsored by

Fly spray

892 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by uncover&humpit
ExpressAg11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone recommend something I can spray on the house or on the porches that'll keep them away? Every time it gets warm, I always seem to get hundreds of them on the exterior of the house. I understand the occasional fly but these are usually 40-50 on each side of the house.
AgResearch
AG
Tempo SC Ultra
normaleagle05
AG
Would permethrin do the job here?
ExpressAg11
AG
I tried Tempo last year but didn't notice it working. I may have added too much water. Time to up the potency this year looks like.
BCStalk
People don't just use a ziplock with water and pennies anymore?
uncover&humpit
AG
This stuff is great, we use it in our barn, wipes out flys in a matter of hours.

https://www.qcsupply.com/agita-10wg-elanco-2-lbs.html
will.mcg
AG
How about one safe around dogs & children?
ought1ag
AG
not a spray, but these work great.......they do get stinky though.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/rescue-big-bag-fly-trap-disposable-7-3-4-in-x-3-1-4-in-x-11-1-2-in?cm_vc=-10005
aggieforester05
AG
In my experience all they do is bring more flies in from surrounding areas. I've used these on a constant basis for a couple of years and are done with them. The fly population never seemed to decrease and only get worse despite thousands dying in the traps. I'm truly amazed by how many flies are out there!
uncover&humpit
AG
We just make sure it is dry before an animals come back into the barn. It is a bait so you don't have to spray the entire area, so just spray it in areas with little traffic from the pets or kids. We do it once every 4-6 weeks during the summer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.