Outdoors
Sponsored by

Gun Sale - Remaining - Misc

2,344 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by DiskoTroop
DiskoTroop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is a post of all those that have not sold on previous posts. No pictures this time, just email if you want pictures.

***Disclaimer and FAQ for all posts***

Some of these stipulations are for me, others for the owners. Please read them carefully before initiating a deal.

All posted prices are currently non-negotiable. With 4 exceptions, after a predetermined period of time they will be discounted 10%, 20%, 30% and finally 50% off initial list price before being absorbed back to the owners as mementos not worth selling. (The exceptions will never be discounted 50%.) With that said these are all phenomenal guns worthy of the attention they've been getting and the family has employed me to get the best possible price out of their collection without much of a deadline. Time is not of the essence here so don't expect those discounts quickly.

All listed prices are FTF at a gun shop in the greater Houston area to LTC holders, but no 4473 required. We'll just meet and do the deal. I'd appreciate trying to find somewhere between us, but I'm willing to travel up to an hour. Any non-LTC holders I will need to perform a 4473 for accountability of the sale at your FFL of choice in greater Houston area, buyer is responsible for cost of transfer. I'm happy to advise on this and I'm sure EyeGuy would do this for a fellow Ag at a good price. (I've not spoken to EyeGuy about this yet.)

I'm happy to ship any of these guns to an FFL of choice at actual shipping cost however I will need to have agreement from the buyer about cost of packing materials. Some of these guns I would absolutely hate to see damaged in the mail so I want to pack them very very well. I have good hard cases I will sell for this purpose for a nominal cost.

I will -request- a photo or copy if your ID upon receipt for my records, however I understand if you do not wish to give it. I will however REQUIRE at least seeing it so I can note your name and DL # in my records.

All guns sold as-is, with whatever accessories come with it. Some have holsters, spare mags, bayonets, speed loaders, etc. I may or may not list all accessories but will try to list all of any consequence. No cases will be sold with any guns unless otherwise mentioned.

A note on condition: I have gone over these guns fairly well and made note of any minor to significant imperfections. Insignificant imperfections such as tiny scratches in finish or spots of surface rust smaller than the head of a pin might not be mentioned in my description. I'll mention anything more significant than that and will post photos of anything I feel effects value. I've been around this block before and please understand my pricing reflects value as well as condition. If when we make a deal and meet you feel my description was misrepresentative or egregious, I will compensate you for the gas you burned to come meet me and I will sell it to someone else. I don't want to make any enemies here.

Priority will be given to the first person to EMAIL me at the email address in my profile. From there I will respond with my phone and we can continue to communicate in whatever fashion you wish. ***Please title the email with the name of the gun you are interested in.***

If you are not first, you won't hear from me. If the deal falls through with the first buyer I'll proceed to the next person (chronologically) who contacted me about that gun.

I'm sorry this is long winded but I want to say all of this upfront and try to prevent as many questions as possible.

With that said, offered for sale in this post we have:

******Knights Armament SR-25 in 7.62x51 with Leupold Mark 4 8.5-25x50mm Sold pending funds

20" barrel with a break, ~5lb clean trigger break. This thing is near mint. If it's been fired before, I can't quite tell. At least one mag, perhaps 2, I've got to verify.

******Eliseo Custom in .308 Win with US Optics SN-3 3.2x17x TPAL Price $3750

Full custom build, 26" Borden Accuracy barrel, ~1 oz trigger break, no apparent manual safety? Clearly a competition rifle. Bolt is lapped and feels like it's lubed with Kerrygold Butter. Optics are unparalleled. VERY nice Atlas Bipod. One mag. This thing is very very nice.

******Sako TRG-22 in .308 Win with Vortex 6-24x50mm Price $3000

Stock TRG-22, Barrel threaded assuming it's 5/8x24. I can verify that if need be. Condition is excellent though not mint. It has a few minor handling marks on it but nothing egregious. Illuminated reticle in the Vortex. I'll have to gauge the trigger again. I don't remember what it broke at last night. I want to say 3.25lb but can't swear to it.

******Browning Cynergy 12ga Price - $1200

28" barrels, Mechanical SS triggers, ejectors work, Invector plus chokes, rib with front and mid bead. Overall condition is decent although urethane finish on wood is a little ripply.

*******Remington 1100 #2 12ga - Price - $450 ***** NOTE CONDITION ISSUE!!!*****

28" barrel, 2.75" chamber, fixed mod, 70's era Fleur De Lis checkering
BE AWARE CONDITION ISSUE: Chip in toe of stock and butt plate, quite a few scratches and imperfections. Gun is definitely in a lesser state than the one above. See photos.

******Stevens Model 258a 20ga Price - $150 *****NOTE CONDITION ISSUE!!!*****

Bolt action, 24" barrel, no mag, no choke markings I can find.
BE AWARE CONDITION ISSUE: Safe to shoot but perhaps just a "bottom of the boat" sort of beater? Just look at the pictures you can see what you're dealing with here.

******Spikes Tactical ST-10 7.62x51 Price - $1750

All spikes upper, lower, rail, BCG and Charging handle, HiperFire trigger. I'm not familiar with this rifle but I am familiar with Spikes and I'm pretty sure the "wear" on the action is intentional. This gun hasn't been shot much. You can tell by handling it. I cannot imagine that's real wear on the upper and lower. Hence a price reflecting extremely good condition.

******Savage Model 12 .223 Rem Price - $1400

Leupold Vari-X III 6.5-20, Stainless "fluted" bull barrel, heavy stock, trigger is perhaps aftermarket (Not an accutrigger) VERY Clean at 2.5lb, very good condition with a spot where there was obviously a piece of masking tape, perhaps for a dope card?

NEW ADDITION

******Remington Model 700 .308 Win Custom - Price $1750

HS Precision 22" stainless fluted barrel and stock, Leupold Mark 4 scope 8.5x-25xX50mm

I was going to keep this one myself but decided to let it go.
DiskoTroop
I received a response from Borden Accuracy on the Eliseo Chassis rifle...

Eliseo Tube Gun Kit project gun $2200.00
o Customer to provide Eliseo RH Kit
o Borden short Tube repeater action
o Jewell Trigger with bottom safety 3#
o Hart Medium Palma Taper barrel blank Fitted and
chambered 308 Win, crowned, engraved. Finish at
about 26 inches.
o Install barreled action in tube unit, test feeding,
collimate scope to rail and pin rail to action tube
o No rings provided

So that $2200 is for the barrel, action and trigger alone. Stock, Scope, Rings and Bipod not considered.

Reminder that's $2800 US Optics glass.
DiskoTroop
Bump
DuncanLEO
Prices are non-negotiable but at some point they may take as much as 50% off?
DiskoTroop
Non-negotiable, correct. Discounting happens when we discount them.
meggy09
AG
What's the predetermined period of time?
DiskoTroop
oooo I don't know.... you better jump while you can...
DiskoTroop
Bump
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.