Outdoors
Sponsored by

Hyatt Hill Country (SA)

2,206 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by LRHF
AggieStan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Headed there this weekend. Any good restaurants or bars near it to visit?

Thanks
bam02
AG
There is a thread on SA board right now about this FYI. May get more info
aggieredneck12
AG
The restaurant on the premises by the golf coarse was really good last time I stayed there. Of coarse that was 12+ years ago so things may have changed
Showertime at the Bidens
Unless you're going to SeaWorld, that's a dead part of town. Hotel is overpriced as well.

jakeaggie84
AG
Just down the road there is a target shopping center with some restaurants. Las palapas was pretty good "fast food Mexican". Twin peaks over there. Big'z burger joint was pretty good. We like that area and the hotel property.
HombreDoce
AG
You're ten minutes from Floor's Country Store. There's a good brewery in Old Town Helotes too. It's most likely a $12 Uber.
techno-ag
AG
Head to Boerne.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Picard
AG
aggieredneck12 said:

The restaurant on the premises by the golf coarse was really good last time I stayed there. Of coarse that was 12+ years ago so things may have changed

Of coarse!
AggieStan
aTm needs to offers spelling "coarses"
Doc Hayworth
Coarse = 2 arses
FIDO*98*
AG
Bidens leg hairs said:

Unless you're going to SeaWorld, that's a dead part of town. Hotel is overpriced as well.

Went with the wife recently for a weekend getaway because the rates were so cheap. Maybe the area is dying and drove the price down or COVID related, but, we stayed on the resort and enjoyed it. In many ways I preferred it more than the JW or LaCantera because it was quieter and less busy
OilFieldIRI
S
Definitely a slower area and most tourists don't want to go south of Hwy. 151.
CowtownAg06
AG
aggieredneck12 said:

Not sure if it's the same one, but the there was a steak house 5 years ago that was pretty good. They had a Dr Pepper skillet brownie that was great.
putu
AG
go explore the Pearl District.

a great place to eat is Southerleigh.
make sure to get a couple of biscuits. I think they even have a pairing with an Old Fashioned or something.
"Cal (9-3) vs. Texas A&M (9-3). On the list of rare sights in Southern California, a team running the option -- as the Aggies like to do with QB Stephen McGee -- ranks right up there with real breasts and 12 inches of snow." Stewart Mandel CNNSI
LRHF
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.