Outdoors
Sponsored by

5th Wheel Towable with 3/4 Ton?

12,027 Views | 70 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by milkman00
D&C 2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
She is signed up to go take both tests just after I take them. That way I can help her prepare for both. Just need to pass the tests and we should be good to go from now on. Looks like we will be able to get it all done before we leave for CO, just barely. Yes, thank you for the links! It's a shame that you can't easily find the info you need on the DPS website.
milkman00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Glad it is working out for you. I bet I could name 10 dealers without 1 dually on the lot. So glad you found one, even if the dealer sucked.

Is it lifted or still stock?

Post some real (hand calculated) loaded MPG numbers once you get some. Some friends are pushing me to go gas but I filled up today in an old Cummins and got 19 empty (no trailer). Not sure I can stomach single digits but need reference point on new.

DMV had a book to study for the test. I picked it up years ago but haven't done it yet. Actually got them on the phone pre covid and was able to speak with a trooper.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.