Outdoors
Sponsored by

Biden to announce executive action on gun control Thursday

19,137 Views | 180 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BCStalk
AgResearch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MarkoRamius said:

-classifying AR kits/parts as weapon requiring registration

What does this mean? LPKs and individual parts going to be serialized now? Or just 80% lowers?

As much as they can fit in the bucket...
Chef Elko
AG
Will this be for all parts kits?? I'm all over milsurp stuff
P.H. Dexippus
AG
MarkoRamius said:

-classifying AR kits/parts as weapon requiring registration

What does this mean? LPKs and individual parts going to be serialized now? Or just 80% lowers?

They were vague on how this would work and said ATF would come up with guidance in 30 days.
agracer
AG
how exactly does a brace make a pistol more dangerous?
P.U.T.U
AG
So buy pistol ARs now and lose them in a month. Got it
P.U.T.U
AG
agracer said:

Biden said it is a concealable rifle. In other words there is no reason behind it
Daddy-O5
AG
agracer said:

"Makes more powerful guns more concealable" (without registration and giving the gubbment their slice of the pie - otherwise it's cool). All BS as expected.
80sGeorge
AG
Think they are saying the danger comes from a brace making a pistol more accurate (can't really argue with that) and in the case of a folding brace more concealable (maybe, but LOL)
Morpholino
AG
The legislative justification to register an SBR as an NFA is completely ridiculous to begin with. Now, having Democrats trying to justify a pistol brace/AR to be also included on the NFA makes it even more laughable/ridiculous to hear their reasoning. Makes no sense at all.
Love Gun
Morpholino said:

The legislative justification to register an SBR as an NFA is completely ridiculous to begin with. Now, having Democrats trying to justify a pistol brace/AR to be also included on the NFA makes it even more laughable/ridiculous to hear their reasoning. Makes no sense at all.
This isn't about registering SBR's or making money on tax stamps. This is ALL about you having an AR or AK that the government knows about (registered).

First comes registration.
Then comes confiscation.
**** Joe Biden
schmellba99
AG
J_Daddy05 said:

agracer said:

"Makes more powerful guns more concealable" (without registration and giving the gubbment their slice of the pie - otherwise it's cool). All BS as expected.
Let's be clear - none of these are "BS", unless you are using that term to compare the rulings to logic and their ability to reduce crime.

EVERY one of these is a huge step towards absolute destruction of 2A, especially the red flag laws and the appointment of a rabid anti-gun person as head of the ATF.

You have to look at the long game, of which the dems are absolute masters at. This is a bad, bad, bad precedent that has been set, especially with a vegetable sitting in the white house that will sign anything his handlers put in front of him.
Daddy-O5
AG
schmellba99 said:

J_Daddy05 said:

agracer said:

Let's be clear - none of these are "BS", unless you are using that term to compare the rulings to logic and their ability to reduce crime.

EVERY one of these is a huge step towards absolute destruction of 2A, especially the red flag laws and the appointment of a rabid anti-gun person as head of the ATF.

You have to look at the long game, of which the dems are absolute masters at. This is a bad, bad, bad precedent that has been set, especially with a vegetable sitting in the white house that will sign anything his handlers put in front of him.

If you've seen the rests of my posts on this thread (or board) I hoped the implication of this one was clear. I'm with you.
aggieforester05
AG
jayelbee said:

Why not blame the party that went all in on a candidate that their own base didn't want to support to the point that they were willing to vote for the other side?

Personal responsibility and all...
No, they don't get off that easy. You either vote third party or don't vote. You NEVER given in to the scum bag Democrats and enable the empowerment of a man that is all the things that the media accused Trump of being while also being demented and pushing horrible policy positions. These people were heavily influenced by progressive propaganda.
mts6175
AG
jayelbee said:

Why not blame the party that went all in on a candidate that their own base didn't want to support to the point that they were willing to vote for the other side?

Personal responsibility and all...
Why not blame the party flippers because if you truly cared about the 2nd Amendment, taxes, immigration, free speech, and everything in between you wouldn't have turned your back on that candidate for not liking his Tweets.

None of this would be an issue under Trump. None of this would be an issue under any Republican. That's why you vote for the party, not the man.
Dro07
AG
question about the pistol brace because i am getting conflicting information. Is the term AR pistol out the window and now will be an SBR? Does this mean that just having the buffer tube and no stock or brace is also now classified as an SBR?
Morpholino
AG
dromo07 said:

question about the pistol brace because i am getting conflicting information. Is the term AR pistol out the window and now will be an SBR? Does this mean that just having the buffer tube and no stock or brace is also now classified as an SBR?

Not sure. You'll just have to wait for the Democrats guidance. I'm sure they'll get it right.
Daddy-O5
AG
What could go wrong?
aggieforester05
AG
Morpholino said:

dromo07 said:

Not sure. You'll just have to wait for the Democrats guidance. I'm sure they'll get it right.
If there's one thing you can count on with Democrats it's their supreme knowledge of guns. It's almost as impressive as their economic know how.
Bradley.Kohr.II
AG
I don't quite see how President Sniffles is going to do this stuff...

Millions/billions of dollars were expended, relying on the regulatory position and letters of a Federal Agency...

Should make for an interesting legal case - and an absolutely terrible time for that traitorous POS WLP to refuse to step down from the NRA...
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor."
Love Gun
What makes this interesting is that the ATF has previously (several times) approved pistol braces for AR's with <16" barrels. Manufacturers of ARs far and wide began selling AR pistols, complete with these braces already on them at time of purchase. To the best of my knowledge, no one marketed a pistol/rifle with a bump stock already installed, thus making it easier to ban as an "accessory". Even now, federal courts said that it still doesn't make it a machine gun.

Back to the brace argument. The ATF and the Justice Department are not legislative bodies, but an extension of the Executive Branch (Clueless Joe).Therefore, they cannot just make laws out of thin air without it being legislated in Congress. Even THEN, the SCOTUS will strike it down because of this.
**** Joe Biden
jmazz
AG
Can someone tell me what I need to buy sooner than later?
1872walker
jmazz said:

Ammo
aggieforester05
AG
I can't wait for the ADA lawsuit over pistol braces from our fellow second amendment loving one armed Americans.
aggieforester05
AG
jmazz said:

All of them
jmazz
AG

ttha_aggie_09
AG
Glad he found his balls
Daddy-O5
AG
Abbott has a lot of ground to make up to avoid getting primaried.

"Note to self, do whatever that guy in Florida is doing".
aggieforester05
AG
80% Arms should leave that liberal hell hole and relocate to Texas.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
J_Daddy05 said:

Abbott has a lot of ground to make up to avoid getting primaried.

"Note to self, do whatever that guy in Florida is doing".

What Would Desantis Do
Daddy-O5
AG
We need some WWDD swag.
Dro07
AG
jmazz said:

Gov hotwheels from the top rope!!!
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

Glad he found his balls
This is saving face.
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
Love Gun
aggieforester05 said:

80% Arms should leave that liberal hell hole and relocate to Texas.
Eh, more Californians to Texas?

Na, we're full.
**** Joe Biden
El Chupacabra
P.U.T.U said:

Why would you lose them in a month?
ttha_aggie_09
AG
El Chupacabra said:

P.U.T.U said:

Why would you lose them in a month?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.