Outdoors
Sponsored by

Electric provider

9,834 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by agent-maroon
SoulSlaveAG2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
EO customer here. Very satisfied. Multiple moves over the past few years, some billing disputes and al I had to do was send an email or am make a phone call.

They've been slowly working my providers to get me on a calendar switch during low price time (spring/fall) as opposed to when I first started which was in middle of summer prices.
agent-maroon
AG
SoulSlaveAG2005 said:

They've been slowly working my providers to get me on a calendar switch during low price time (spring/fall) as opposed to when I first started which was in middle of summer prices.
Did you have to ask EO to do this or did they do it as a part of their regular provided service?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Mack Brown on a Mobile
AG
Part of the regular service. Some people are tricked into taking a short term deal that is offered that will have them renewing in July or August and that is when the energy companies really make their money with the deals they get you do you renew on then!
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
They offered it. When I first signed up they called and said be patient as they were gonna be swapping and working to get it on a new track.
agent-maroon
AG
Outstanding!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.