Outdoors
Sponsored by

AR Suggestions

3,959 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by OneMoonGoon92
TylerAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think one of the best entry level AR15s on the market is the Ruger AR-556 MPR. You can pick one up all day for under 1K. Good luck.
Daddy-O5
AG
RED III said:

I think one of the best entry level AR15s on the market is the Ruger AR-556 MPR. You can pick one up all day for under 1K. Good luck.
I agree with you about the gun, good AR especially at the pre panic price point ($650ish?)

"All day under 1k" is optimistic at this point, if you can find it it's trended closer and closer to that mark. Haven't spent a lot of time looking but it's sold out on several of the sites in my normal rotation.
aggiefan83
AG
marleyrox said:

I may have something you might like. EYEGUY built it bit ive recently decided I can part ways with it. It fits your request and I have premium ammo for it. If you're interested, respond here and I'll forward you what I have. For those looking for ammo, I'm not selling it separate unless OP doesn't want it.
Also interested if OP and those ahead of me pass.
mini-x fan
marleyrox said:

I may have something you might like. EYEGUY built it bit ive recently decided I can part ways with it. It fits your request and I have premium ammo for it. If you're interested, respond here and I'll forward you what I have. For those looking for ammo, I'm not selling it separate unless OP doesn't want it.
What is your email? Thanks
OneMoonGoon92
AG
L1Company92 at gmail Let me know what you are looking for and Ill respond there.
OneMoonGoon92
AG
OP is in front of you based on the description of his need. There was another poster that wanted a pistol rather than a rifle so he had no real interest. Im in the Cypress area of Houston if that matters.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.