Outdoors
Sponsored by

Get your tags! OK Bigfoot hunting season

1,295 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
BenFiasco14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

There's hunting season, and then there's Bigfoot hunting season.

An Oklahoma lawmaker has pitched a bill to create a bona fide Bigfoot hunting season in the Sooner State.

On Wednesday, Rep. Justin Humphrey (R) introduced House Bill 1648, urging the Oklahoma Wildlife Conservation Commission (OWCC) to establish a "big foot hunting season.".

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoors/oklahoma-rep-bill-bigfoot-hunting-season
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
AgBQ-00
AG
For you hairy bastages, it might be time to invest in some clippers if you're going to be tromping in the woods in OK
Communists aren't people. They are property of the state.
tsuag10
AG

cupofjoe04
AG
I hate this process of lawmakers and proposing bills that potentially force DOW's to do idiotic things. And I'm not just talking about bigfoot... but what an immense waste of time and public resources this is.
ironmanag
AG
I think this is just a way to make shooting hippsters legal.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
AggieGunslinger
AG
If they do this right they may sell 1 million bigfoot tags to out of staters who pay $25 for a price of paper to hang on my... uh... their there wall.
texAZtea
AG
I wonder....

If the government of Oklahoma recognizes bigfoot as a huntable species, then could a landowner get a wildlife valuation on their property taxes managing for bigfoot?
Canyon99
I've got a relative in OK that is 6'7" and has trouble speaking proper English. I think I might purchase a tag just in case as ol' Bigfoot could be hiding in plain sight.
giddings_ag_06
AG
Well the other day I found a Lee County Bigfoot kill spot. I could use a Texas tag for one.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Guess I'm not going to visit my in-laws in OKC anytime soon. Which is a shame. They're good folks and their bees are starting to produce really good honey.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Wasn't there some poster on here that got chased by Bigfoot? I remember reading it a few years ago.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.