Outdoors
Sponsored by

Kids Gas Powered 4-Wheeler

2,150 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Lonestar_Ag09
txaggie02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What the best one out there for a 5-6 year old?
MouthBQ98
AG
A small one with a good governor to keep it safely slow at first?
BMach
AG
Look for one with EFI because **** carbs on those tiny motors
mt3950
AG
DO NOT buy the cheap Chinese junk on Craigslist...unless you're wanting to teach your kid about small engine repair instead of teaching them to ride.
Old RV Ag
AG
DamageDone
AG
Sold
CS78
Suzuki 50. Much lighter than the other brands.
aggolfer
AG
Suzuki LT50 to get started. Then the 80 after that and can ride that for a while. the 80 is fast for what it is.
aad03
AG
Got my son the Kawasaki KFX50 at 6 years old. Goes from 9mph to 24mph depending on how you tweak it. Went with the Kawasaki over Yamaha because it was easier to reach the handles and brakes. But yeah, keep fresh gas in there.
Class of '03
jaggiemaggie
AG
DamageDone said:

I converted a Suzuki LT80 from gas to electric. We outgrew it. Let me know if your interested. Houston energy corridor area
713 six 1 4 3S2O

Possibly interested, not sure if that "S" is supposed to be a five but sent a text to that phone number
mosdefn14
AG
At 5-6 I'd go bigger than a 50. Unless diminutive, they'll be big on it in about a week. Mosdef Jr (3 year old) is riding a KFX50. Only took a few rides for Mrs. Mosdef to feel comfortable with him on it. Throttle is screwed down almost all the way - it's a moderate jog to run behind him with the kill switch strap.
txaggie02
AG
Went with a Coolster 125cc and it's a pretty bad ass little rig. It's one of the Chinese makes with a Honda clone motor. Wasn't going to spend $4k on something he's probably going to tear up anyways. So far, so good. He drives it pretty much every day on the green belts and levees around our neighborhood. Took it to the lease in South Texas and he rode it for hours. A great starter bike that he can learn on and grow into.

Lonestar_Ag09
AG
We went with a mini go-kart for my son for Christmas. Like the idea of lower center of gravity as well as the roll bars.
Canyon99
Polaris 90 as they can grow into it and keep it for several years.
Pearl2010
AG
This.
DeBoss
AG
What brand/model is that? Looking at that for my daughter
SMM48
AG
Yes model please
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
It's a Trailmaster Mini XRX
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.