Outdoors
Sponsored by

Texian Firearms - running gun list

20,854 Views | 144 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Unemployed
TheEyeGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
Ok, so, COVID/election/rioting has obviously made the gun world relatively stupid. It's taken me 6 months from the onset of it, but I've finally gotten the store stabilized in regards to inventory. In fact, I'm deeper stocked than I've ever been. Now, don't use this as a reason to think the panic is over, it's not and won't be this year. We've still got a ways to go (and I sure as hell don't see an end to the ammo availability part yet) but I'm finally at a point where I can start throwing some deals back out at you guys. These are going to be very limited as they are going to be surplus of what I need for the store, but as I snag inventory, if it's more than I want for the shop, I'll post it up here. These will all be pre-covid type pricing but are very limited to what I can get. This morning, I was able to snag two Remington 1911s.

https://www.texianfirearms.com/special-deals/gun-deals-2052/remington-1911-r1-ultralight-commander-45-acp-semi-auto-pistol-425-barrel-8-rounds-synthetic-laminate-grips-pdv-carbon-steel-finish-3331057
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
Morpholino
AG
Eyeguy, I realize this gun may be few and far between, but any luck that an SP5K PDW ends up on this list?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Morpholino said:

Eyeguy, I realize this gun may be few and far between, but any luck that an SP5K PDW ends up on this list?
This is there the business owner has to come out, those are going for soooooo much of a premium over what they should... it would be very difficult for me to post here. The reason I haven't been posting gun deals through the whole pandemic is that my prices have skyrocketed over the last few months. Hell, I've been the GOOD guy locally and I've still been selling glock 19s for $850. No, that's not a typo. I'm just now recovered on inventory levels where I am comfortable with going back to hookup mode on certain items. And the funny thing is that I look at other stores, that have increased prices more than me, they have jack all for inventory right now. I just stole an employee from boyart and, according to him, they have pretty much nothing in the way of new guns, only consignments right now. I've just been killing myself (closer to literally than I'd like to admit) in finding inventory.

On the sp5k, those are moving for like 2x my dealer cost so if I sold it here for the price they go for, I'd feel like an ass because I like giving you guys good pricing on stuff. If I put it up here for normal texags markup, then I'm leaving $1500 on the table. As a business owner, I can't do that even though I love you guys.
Morpholino
AG
Understood, sir.
Aggieangler93
AG
Once again you are doing what you can, to help us Texaggers out....we appreciate ya!!!
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Thanks AA93, I owe Texags more than I'd like to admit.

Also, anyone wanting a target plinker?

https://www.texianfirearms.com/special-deals/gun-deals-2052/smith-wesson-victory-22lr-55-barrel-stainless-frame-stainless-finish-polymer-grips-adjustable-fiber-optic-sights-101-round-1-magazine-3331241
TAMU77CLAY
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

Morpholino said:

This is there the business owner has to come out, those are going for soooooo much of a premium over what they should... it would be very difficult for me to post here. The reason I haven't been posting gun deals through the whole pandemic is that my prices have skyrocketed over the last few months. Hell, I've been the GOOD guy locally and I've still been selling glock 19s for $850. No, that's not a typo. I'm just now recovered on inventory levels where I am comfortable with going back to hookup mode on certain items. And the funny thing is that I look at other stores, that have increased prices more than me, they have jack all for inventory right now. I just stole an employee from boyart and, according to him, they have pretty much nothing in the way of new guns, only consignments right now. I've just been killing myself (closer to literally than I'd like to admit) in finding inventory.

On the sp5k, those are moving for like 2x my dealer cost so if I sold it here for the price they go for, I'd feel like an ass because I like giving you guys good pricing on stuff. If I put it up here for normal texags markup, then I'm leaving $1500 on the table. As a business owner, I can't do that even though I love you guys.
Out of curiosity, what are the asking/taking price on a SP5K in the current market?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
TAMU77CLAY said:

TheEyeGuy said:

Morpholino said:

Out of curiosity, what are the asking/taking price on a SP5K in the current market?
SMM48
AG
Yeeeeeow.

It is what it is.
txyaloo
AG
FunkyKO said:

Yeeeeeow.

It is what it is.
Keep an eye on texas gun trader. I've seen several in the $3200-3500 range over the last month in Houston.

Even at $4k, it's a solid price. The preban 94s/89s were selling for $5-6k before HK brought the SP5/5k out. No idea what the current market is on those preban guns
malenurse
AG
txyaloo said:

FunkyKO said:

Yeeeeeow.

It is what it is.
Keep an eye on texas gun trader. I've seen several in the $3200-3500 range over the last month in Houston.

Even at $4k, it's a solid price. The preban 94s/89s were selling for $5-6k before HK brought the SP5/5k out. No idea what the current market is on those preban guns
Well, TBF, it is called an SP5K
zooguy96
Morpholino
AG
If you're looking for a multi-cal can check out the Omega 36M.
dr_boogs
AG
Been trying to find a P365 and/or 365 XL for a month and a half. I'd prefer not to pay 50% plus on GB. Just want straight up black stock, not the SAS or manual safety versions. Let me know if you come across any of those new in box.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Got several, text me. 346-775-8363. I think I got seven in on Friday
TAMU77CLAY
AG
Morpholino said:

I may be able to help you with SP5K. contact me at 214-212-9000
jackie childs
finally got the occasion to meet Eyeguy in person on Friday. Cool store, thanks for the hookup on the Glock 19
Morpholino
AG
TAMU77CLAY said:

Morpholino said:

I may be able to help you with SP5K. contact me at 214-212-9000

Sent you a text.
jskin261
My current want list....

SP5 or SP5k
POF Revolution DI 308
CZ Bren 2 7.62x39
dr_boogs
AG
We have similar lists. I just picked up number 3.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
10 boxes 300blk on the way to me now
https://www.texianfirearms.com/ammo/rifle-ammunition/atomic-ammunition-300-aac-blackout-subsonic-260-grain-expanding-round-nose-soft-point-box-of-20-3333253
jakeaggie84
AG
Any AR deals? Or rather....any ARs??
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
jakeaggie84 said:

Any AR deals? Or rather....any ARs??
Base builds start at $950. I do have one DB15 and two M&P Sport IIs that came in that I haven't even priced out yet.
jakeaggie84
AG
How do you base builds compare to PSA rifles?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
jakeaggie84 said:

They smoke PSA guns.
jakeaggie84
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

jakeaggie84 said:

They smoke PSA guns.
ItsA&InotA&M
Do you have anything that will shoot the 6MM ARC?
Thanks
XpressAg09
AG
Joe Biden says I need a double barrel shotgun. And enough shells to shoot through a door. Help a brother out?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
ItsA&InotA&M said:

Thanks
In stock, no, but I can build.
OneMoonGoon92
AG
When do you get these...i may be in for a couple boxes since they expand and are huge....LOL
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
marleyrox said:

When do you get these...i may be in for a couple boxes since they expand and are huge....LOL
5 left, they'll be in thurs/fri
ItsA&InotA&M
TheEyeGuy said:

ItsA&InotA&M said:

Thanks

What would be the estimated cost?

Thanks.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
ItsA&InotA&M said:

TheEyeGuy said:

ItsA&InotA&M said:

Thanks

What would be the estimated cost?

Thanks.
$1300 base price
cledus6150
AG
Any MCX pistol's in 5.56 (not the rattler) out there?
dr_boogs
AG
Text sent.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.