Outdoors
Sponsored by

What other outdoor sites or forums do you frequent?

1,896 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by RO519
JeremiahJohnson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Spend most of my screen time on TexAgs, but also venture to other places. What other good/ informational sites do you frequent?

SlowTwitch.com (triathlon)
Rokslide.com ( Big Game Hunting)
Mountainbuzz.com (whitewater)
AR15.com
RZRforums.com (side by side)
water turkey
2CoolFishing
SanAntoneAg
AG
Texasbowhunter.com
Gig 'em! '90
SECeded
Bradley.Kohr.II
AG
Sigforum
Theguncounter
O.G.
Dropped all the rest of them.

Too many, "whats the best caliber for deer" questions followed up by an endless list of the same calibers that I've seen/heard argued over forever.

At least on the Outdoor board there is a good chance that a biologist or someone with actual training or experience is answering. I guided way too many hunts back in the day to listen to the general public.
Na Zdraví 87
AG
2Cool
Tx-Ag2010
AG
SnipersHide
JSKolache
AG
Txbowhunter
Aggieangler93
AG
2cool
TexasFishingForum.com
aftershock
Man some of the layout and formatting of stuff on other forum sites is atrocious. I'm not saying TA is perfect, but it's so much easier to navigate than some of the other forum sites out there.
Charlie Murphy
2cool work out the kinks with the new owners? Read it for years but hardly visit anymore.
poolct00
AG
Bringatrailer.com
Mowdy Ag
AG
Charlie Murphy said:

2cool work out the kinks with the new owners? Read it for years but hardly visit anymore.
It's no more than a shadow of its former self. I check in from time to time hoping for improvement but haven't seen any yet.
JeremiahJohnson
AG
poolct00 said:

Bringatrailer.com
I was familiar with and have visited all sites but this one. Damn that website looks dangerous for my wallet.
poolct00
AG
It's a fun one to watch. Some really cool old trucks/4x4 come up for sale often.
JeremiahJohnson
AG
Who doesnt need this?

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2015-off-road-armory-eurofighter-ultra-4-race-buggy-2/
Aggieangler93
AG
Mowdy Ag said:

Charlie Murphy said:

It's no more than a shadow of its former self. I check in from time to time hoping for improvement but haven't seen any yet.
I agree. Once Mont sold it, the new owners didn't do anything worth a crap to improve it.

If you look at the wadefishing forum, there is one moron sponsor that posts about all sorts of crap I don't think anyone in Texas ever does. He's from the East Coast or something and his posts, as well as his writing style, suck, but he posts every stinking day and makes the forum almost impossible to use.

The site doesn't get near the traffic that it used to, but is still a nice diversion and you can still PM with folks about where the fish are actually hiding.

I think the best thing they could do is add an ignore feature over there that works like the Texags one does.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
RO519
AG
Texas Fishing Forum I'll let you guess what it is primarily about.

I hang out in the Off Topic sub forum mostly. The guys that post in the Bass Fishing sub forum are a bunch of blowhards
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.