Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Alone 2020. 100 days in the arctic*****

20,347 Views | 132 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by shiftyandquick
AgBQ-00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
show started last night watching it now. First show and there is already a kill with bow and arrow
Communists aren't people. They are property of the state.
AgBQ-00
AG
Wolverine encounter and a bear chase. Think it's gonna be a good season
Marauder Blue 6
AG
I listened to the winner's podcast with Joe Rogan
today. He has an interesting life story.
JSKolache
AG
Dang youtube tv
Tx-Ag2010
AG
Didn't know this had started. Has me thinking this might not be the worst plan to ride out the rest of 2020.
lawless89
Definitely read this title as "100 days in the attic"

Immediately gasped and thought there's no way with this heat.
johnrth
Good first episode, definitely good kills in the first few days . I was liking the guy who tapped first though.
Thisguy1
Did I see it right that the furthest south the contestants come from is Arkansas and Tennessee?
jetch17
AG
I woulda figured the fire stick guy would have looked around a LITTLE longer before just giving up - must have been too relaxed from his hot tubbin before going right into panic mode hissy fit
tate504
AG
No idea why he didn't at least wait another day. Homie looked for the fire starter all of two hours.
AgBQ-00
AG
I thought so too. He went from in control to panicked and done in a split second.
Thisguy1
Do we really know how long he looked for it? Did they have the time stamp on his search?
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
I thought for sure he would go find it back at the boat where he was crawling under to start that fire. I'm sure he looked, but that is one of THE key items that is always in one place.
AgBQ-00
AG
The followup said he looked for 2-3 hours
SchnauzerMom
The winner from this new season or a previous season? Figured the show execs wouldn't allow a winner for a current season to be doing interviews about it.
Marauder Blue 6
AG
SchnauzerMom said:

The winner from this new season or a previous season? Figured the show execs wouldn't allow a winner for a current season to be doing interviews about it.

Season 6
johnrth
One of the past seasons another guy lost his ferro rod and now this guy too. since it's such a critical piece of equipment I'd be wearing that thing on my neck 24/7
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
So the War Department watches this with me while half way paying attention. When Callie(?) started building that shelter, she said "how stupid is this chick?" This coming from someone who's idea of camping is a Hampton Inn.
OldCamp
Quote:

No idea why he didn't at least wait another day. Homie looked for the fire starter all of two hours.
I figure it had to be editing to make it look like he panicked quick and didnt look very hard.
Surely he spent a significant amount of time looking.

I've lost things in the woods (even on small acreages) and they can be very hard to find.
I'd have essentials like my knife and fire starter tethered to me at all times.
Bassmaster
AG
The cynic in me questions whether some of these people decide that if they are ready to tap, they'll "lose" something to save face. While that guy showed no signs of being in trouble, the thought still crosses my mind.
Apache
AG
No joke. I'd have that ferro rod wrapped up with a 5' piece of blaze orange marking tape with some glow in the dark paint for good measure.

In addition I'd throw a few extra logs on the fire before I left for the day. It's usually not that hard to restart a fire from coals
Bregxit
AG
Seems the logical place he dropped it was by his hottub boat. He made a fire there and disrobed and dressed there. He kept saying he was too tired to hike back up...he should have bundled up and got some sleep and headed up there the next morning.
aggiepaintrain
AG
this could be the best season yet....
I know , low bar.
AgBQ-00
AG
Finally watched the second episode last night. The guy who tapped out this episode had some bad luck. I think he could have done well. The guy from Alaska that was moving all the boulders around is a stout man.
Bregxit
AG
Dang ole Joel's got a hottie wife!
dave99ag
AG
I wonder how many episodes they'll have this season? Normally around 10 and we're only 15 days in after 3 episodes. They better start ramping up the days. It would suck to get into the 80s or 90s, tap, and get nothing.
rootube
AG
I probably wouldn't last a day but my favorite was the guy from I think Lubbock who was making fun of the tree huggers and was the first one out and was blubbering like a baby.
AgBQ-00
AG
I'm liking the international aspect of this year.
aggiepaintrain
AG
Roland is a beast
AgBQ-00
AG
Am a week behind. Just watched the one where the fly got in the guy's ear. Kentucky man just proves that when it goes wrong it goes wrong in a hurry.
Marauder Blue 6
AG
aggiepaintrain said:

Roland is a beast
I like Roland but I think Mark has the stronger food strategy. He's my pick to win. I can't wait to see Roland and the musk ox next week.
strohag
AG
It's about to start snowing hard. The snow and the lake freezing over will be brutal.
AgBQ-00
AG
My favorites are Roland, Joel (south african) and Callie. I think the guy who has all the fish is strong too
JSKolache
AG
These fools are building nice ass cabins. Naked and afraid show is 21 days, these folks are still building their cabins on day 21!
Thisguy1
Muskox kill was rough
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.