Outdoors
Sponsored by

High jumper

1,891 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by carl spacklers hat
Mas89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This dude looked to be around 125 but when I came back to shoot he had gotten out. The pen is 60 inches tall but where he went over is only 52 after the broken wire bent. I couldn't believe he got over. He was in there alone and hair was on the top wire.

zooguy96
Probably climbed.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
cupofjoe04
AG
I vote climb too. I've seen them do it on those panels before. More than once.
cuz-i-can
AG
I tapped on the play button....screen shot...
SteveBott
AG
I've seen video of them climbing. I'd go with that
Rachel 98
AG
cuz-i-can said:

I tapped on the play button....screen shot...

I did the same thing...lying in bed, unable to fall asleep. Just finished reading the scorpion thread and thought I was going to get to watch a funny video of a jumping pig to take my mind off the stories of scorpions dropping down on people in the night...
Mas89
AG
Hey I'm new to this pic posting... sorry but the video was just him running around. Not jumping. But we did catch over a hundred in this trap this year and none of the others got out alive.
COSciAG
I would never thought they could climb until I watched one climb out of a hog panel trap similar to yours. Went up it like a ladder. Couldn't believe it.
carl spacklers hat
Probably witnessing species adaptation to changes in its environment. Hogs are smart so they can figure things out. Sort of like all those rattlers which adapted to going rattleless in areas with high hog infestations...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.