Outdoors
Sponsored by

Looking for a Vet in San Antonio (Stone Oak/Bulverde)

1,436 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Aquin
adamsbq06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey Tex Ags,
My wife and I adopted my in-laws GSD and she is coming up on her annual vet appointment.

Since the GSD is really my daughter's dog I don't want to just take her anywhere.

Anyone know of any Aggie Vets in the area I should use?

TIA

Adamsbq06
Pendragon12
AG
Not a vet, just a pet owner.

I really like Dr. Fehlis and Dr. McGlothlin at Cibolo Canyons Vet at Bulverde and TPC Pkwy. They aren't the cheapest, but I trust the advice I've gotten from them. Both went to A&M, and the only reason I quit going there is because I moved.

I also really like Dr. Hey, who has come highly recommended by my pet sitters and others, and Dr. Grant (not an Aggie but I love her and so does my Lab) at Deerfield at Blanco and Bitters. Deerfield is a big practice, so if you prefer a certain vet, make sure to request them. Dr. Hey only works M-W I believe.
Doc Hayworth
If you live anywhere near 281 and SH 46 in Bulverde, best place is Smithson Valley Animal Hospital, next to Walmart. Dr. Z and the other two Vets are great and take great care of my dogs. If you choose them, tell Dr. Z, Hawkeye and Kaite's dad recommended them.
Roc96
AG
My sister-in-law is Dr. Klein (DVM '02) at Cibolo Creek Vet On Hwy 46 on the East side of Boerne, by Champion HS. 100% recommend her!
Roc
SharkinAg
AG
Dr. Dan Kirby at alamo heights is fantastic. Drop off only these days. But he gets on the phone with you and can accommodate damn near everything. He has his own CT machine which is great. Awesome surgeon as well. Some people aren't a fan of the drop off setup and that's fine. It just allows him to see more people and cater to all of his clients.
aggiejumper
AG
We use The Ark Pet Hospital on Blanco just north of Wilderness Oak. Dr. Hubenak is an Aggie and a great vet.
Aggie_3
Smithson Valley Animal Hospital! Dr Roy Madigan owns it and runs it and has a few great vets working for him we still drive an hour over to him because we trust him so much!
will.mcg
AG
Give Dr.Pepper a call. He has 23 options for every problem.
1997 AG
AG
https://www.countryhillsvet.com/

Kenny is a good Ag.
Aquin
AG
I use Dr. Kothman with Bulverde Animal Hospital on Hwy 281. Always gives you the cost before he starts. I have been very satisfied with his service.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.