Outdoors
Sponsored by

RV destinations during Summer 2020

4,092 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Yesterday
watty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Do you have a cell booster? If so which one and how do you like it?

Thanks
Saltwater Assassin
AG
watty said:

Do you have a cell booster? If so which one and how do you like it?

Thanks
I used a cell booster for many years in the oilfield. I used a Wilson brand booster and it was awesome
Old RV Ag
AG
Well, my recommendations would be...oh, wait, you're not asking me personally. You're talking about...

Yesterday
AG
Heading to Beavers Bend State Park just outside of Broken Bow this weekend.

Possibly looking to sell our Salem 26TBUD travel trailer soon if anyone is interested. Looking to hop into a 5th wheel.
Todd 02
AG
Nice rig! We're going to be in the market to upgrade soon. Currently in an Avenger ATI 26BK. We had our third kiddo last August and two bunks isn't going to cut it much longer.
Ragoo
AG
Let me know if you are going to list. I may be interested.
AgLA06
AG
We're taking our 2 girls (22 months and 5 yrs) to Ouray 7/6-7/10. We'll be at 4J because that was the only spot we could find for our in-laws small class C We're borrowing.

This will be our first time, so suggestions are welcome.
We thought it would be best to stay in walking distance to town and the hot springs instead of considering the koa or amphitheater. So far we plan to hike Box Canyon Park, Cascade Falls Park, and hit the hot springs. Anything else we should do with the girls?
Todd 02
AG
Thought I'd report back that Red River was a huge success. We stayed at Road Runner RV Resort. I'd stayed there somewhere around 25 years ago. Working and entertaining kids was a breeze.

We started making plans for Rapid City, SD for the first week of August until I discovered that Sturgis Motorcycle Rally begins the first Friday in August. I understand the region can be pretty loud and busy for a week on either side of the rally, so we're going to redirect to a different location. Probably will shoot for western Colorado instead.
Yesterday
AG
Ragoo said:

Crap, just saw this. I listed it about two weeks ago and sold it within 7 hours. I literally had people offering me $1k to renege on a deal I agreed to with a guy who drove from Midland to get it. And this is after listing it for $500 more than what I bought it for.

I had no idea how crazy the camper market was. Hope y'all find a good one.
Ragoo
AG
03ki11erAG said:

Ragoo said:

Crap, just saw this. I listed it about two weeks ago and sold it within 7 hours. I literally had people offering me $1k to renege on a deal I agreed to with a guy who drove from Midland to get it.

we are getting a roof top tent for now and going to do more overland style camping without the mechanical systems of a camper.
Yesterday
AG
Ragoo said:

03ki11erAG said:

Ragoo said:

Crap, just saw this. I listed it about two weeks ago and sold it within 7 hours. I literally had people offering me $1k to renege on a deal I agreed to with a guy who drove from Midland to get it.

we are getting a roof top tent for now and going to do more overland style camping without the mechanical systems of a camper.

Lots of positives to this route. You can camp a lot more places away from the crowds and with better scenery!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.