Outdoors
Sponsored by

I need to get the F out of town

1,868 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Aggieangler93
SanAntoneAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Haven't left the yard since Sunday. At that, Sunday afternoon went to HEB and there was a line to get in. Nope.

So, this evening went to the Shamrock station (REK reference) to secure some brews. Off work tomorrow. Thankful to still have a job a paycheck.

That being said, nothing sounds better than deer camp this weekend. Hopefully my son wants to go. Turkey, hogs. Not necessarily in that order.

On another note, my dad dropped off a bunch of gun catalogs and magazines from the 60s the other day. Thumbed through them today. Colt Pythons were $160 and Ruger Single Six were $69.95.

Carry on good OB. Wishin' I was fishin'!
Aggieangler93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I hear ya!!

I fractured my elbow about a week before this all started. I've got free use of a house in POC, and the boat is down there in storage off a fresh tune up over the winter. It is killing me to be stuck at home. But, I am able to cast now again and set the hook. Just not sure I'm ready for a full day at the coast again. It would be awesome just to go run the boat for 3 or 4 hours and come back home. Just to smell some saltwater!

Also like you, I am very blessed to have a job that allows me to work from home and maintain my ability to support my family.

Also, wishin I was fishin!
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.