Outdoors
Sponsored by

Some ammo for sale

1,678 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Usoos
Usoos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

I have some ammo that I don't need anymore. I'll sell it for whatever it's going for on Sportsman Guide or any other website that isn't gouging. I'm not looking to take advantage of the timing. I'm in the Houston area and make it out to Brenham about once a week. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I just don't need it and I've been holding on to it for many years.

I have 100 rounds of this 8mm Mauser. They're in the original cardboard boxes. I've had these bullets for probably 30 years. I don't own a gun that shoots it anymore. I don't even know what the cost should be on these. They have FN 39 stamped on the end.

I have about 900 rounds of Wolf .223 ammo. My .223 rifles don't shoot it right. I've gone through 100 rounds of it and don't need it anymore. Sportsman Guide is selling it for $0.22/round.

I have 500 rounds of .223 WPA in a unsealed tin can. I've had it for around 6 years. It's going for $110 on Sportsman Guide. I think that's where I bought it from originally.

Horse with No Name
I'm interested in the whole lot, how to get touch? Willing to ship?
Ridin' 'cross the desert. . .
SanAntoneAg
AG
I'm interested in the 8mm if the No Named Horse doesn't buy it.
Usoos
AG
HwNN,

Best way is

Shipping will be whatever it costs to get it to you. I'm not sure where you are.
CSTXAg92
AG
I'm interested in the .223 and will be glad to meet you in Brenham the next time you're there.
aTm2004
AG
I'll give you 2 rolls of TP for the .223.
Usoos
AG
I've traded some emails with HwNN. If it falls through then the 8mm goes to SanAntone and .223 goes to CSTX
CSTXAg92
AG
Usoos said:

I've traded some emails with HwNN. If it falls through then the 8mm goes to SanAntone and .223 goes to CSTX
SanAntoneAg
Usoos
AG
The ammo has been sold. Thanks everyone.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.